Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lovecraftian Nuzlocke Variant
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zephyros @ShardofSun @pensandink Thank you! I didn't realize when I posted that I would get so much positive feedback, but now I'm very glad I decided to.

@ScorpiusVyxen Awesome! That sounds really cool. Do you have a thread anywhere that I could check out to watch as the story develops?

@Zephyros @ShardofSun @pensandink Thank you! I didn't realize when I posted that I would get so much positive feedback, but now I'm very glad I decided to.

@ScorpiusVyxen Awesome! That sounds really cool. Do you have a thread anywhere that I could check out to watch as the story develops?

bH7MWqP.png
Wow this sounds like so much fun!!! I've been wanting some lore, and I'm very interested in this. Still thinking, but this is a definite possibility...
Wow this sounds like so much fun!!! I've been wanting some lore, and I'm very interested in this. Still thinking, but this is a definite possibility...
scruffy.png
@Pasafatu Not quite yet, but I will have one once I've finished editing everything. ^^ I'll ping you once I've got it up!
@Pasafatu Not quite yet, but I will have one once I've finished editing everything. ^^ I'll ping you once I've got it up!
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
@Tirea doooo it! We've already got one convert (not counting me, of course)!
@Tirea doooo it! We've already got one convert (not counting me, of course)!
bH7MWqP.png
I'm sorta new @Pasafatu but this seems amazing and great fun. I have some gift dragons which I don't really want to exalt (as a courtesy) which make up all but two of my dragons. Do you think a complete wipe of all my dragons and stuff (through exalting/returning/gifting dragons, selling all items and food/items as offerings, giving away the gold I have but keeping gems and rare festival items locked up and unable to use) would be worthy enough to enter the challenge?
I'm sorta new @Pasafatu but this seems amazing and great fun. I have some gift dragons which I don't really want to exalt (as a courtesy) which make up all but two of my dragons. Do you think a complete wipe of all my dragons and stuff (through exalting/returning/gifting dragons, selling all items and food/items as offerings, giving away the gold I have but keeping gems and rare festival items locked up and unable to use) would be worthy enough to enter the challenge?
@Sonus

I don't see why not! Seems plenty worthy to me. This is an online game, and it's all supposed to be fun, so if you want to have fun who am I to stop you or tell you how to do it? Least, that's my take. I'd love to see more people doing the challenge or variations thereof! :D
@Sonus

I don't see why not! Seems plenty worthy to me. This is an online game, and it's all supposed to be fun, so if you want to have fun who am I to stop you or tell you how to do it? Least, that's my take. I'd love to see more people doing the challenge or variations thereof! :D
bH7MWqP.png
@Pasafatu I'm very excited then. Count me in for the challenge. I think I have my foci picked (statue dragons) but can't see how that will transfer into the abomination. Any tips?
@Pasafatu I'm very excited then. Count me in for the challenge. I think I have my foci picked (statue dragons) but can't see how that will transfer into the abomination. Any tips?
@Pasafatu - This is REALLY cool. A lot more thought out than regular nuzlocks and something I need to do.

I'm a baby and don't want to get rid of my main clan when I've got a lot of lore already for them, so I'll start this after a couple of lair expansions. When I have two pages empty.

I wonder if I could make an all arcane emperor work as an abomination...
@Pasafatu - This is REALLY cool. A lot more thought out than regular nuzlocks and something I need to do.

I'm a baby and don't want to get rid of my main clan when I've got a lot of lore already for them, so I'll start this after a couple of lair expansions. When I have two pages empty.

I wonder if I could make an all arcane emperor work as an abomination...
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Pasafatu I wish I was willing to make the degree of changes necessary to do this, it looks super cool :3 I love Lovecraft's horror but I'm too chicken to go without free use of coli, gathering, AH, CR etc O_o

...might try to come up with a 'lite' version for when I finish what I'm currently up to with my clan...
@Pasafatu I wish I was willing to make the degree of changes necessary to do this, it looks super cool :3 I love Lovecraft's horror but I'm too chicken to go without free use of coli, gathering, AH, CR etc O_o

...might try to come up with a 'lite' version for when I finish what I'm currently up to with my clan...
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
sort pf thing I wish I had a second lair to mess about with.
wouldn't do it to my current one (too many dragons I love) but its a cool idea.
sort pf thing I wish I had a second lair to mess about with.
wouldn't do it to my current one (too many dragons I love) but its a cool idea.
insert funny joke here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9