Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window June 13
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Time to look nice huehue
Time to look nice huehue
Hm, unsure how I feel about this considering how buggy the coli STILL is.
Hm, unsure how I feel about this considering how buggy the coli STILL is.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Oh my! :D I'm just about to finish my previous newbie giveaway and I can't take even a little rest, the next one is on the way too! :'D But I really like to welcome new players. ^^
Oh my! :D I'm just about to finish my previous newbie giveaway and I can't take even a little rest, the next one is on the way too! :'D But I really like to welcome new players. ^^
mostly i was excited cause tidepotato was on the banner but!!! more newbies already!! nice
mostly i was excited cause tidepotato was on the banner but!!! more newbies already!! nice
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
It's always nice to have new players! :D However, such a short notice won't let us get ready for new pebbles as we usually do - guess no organized free dragon thread, welcome packs or raffles this time :(
It's always nice to have new players! :D However, such a short notice won't let us get ready for new pebbles as we usually do - guess no organized free dragon thread, welcome packs or raffles this time :(
This is a good sign- windows for joining so often! Maybe we wil go back to resistrtion any time someday
This is a good sign- windows for joining so often! Maybe we wil go back to resistrtion any time someday
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
I love how close together these are becoming! i remember when i had to wait like 5-odd months just to join!
I love how close together these are becoming! i remember when i had to wait like 5-odd months just to join!
Yay! If they're happening more often and the site can handle them, does that mean that Flight Rising will be opened for good soon?
Yay! If they're happening more often and the site can handle them, does that mean that Flight Rising will be opened for good soon?
jCVhFoZ.gif
good, someone to sell the new limited familiar to >:D
good, someone to sell the new limited familiar to >:D
Yes! People to dump all my spare dragons on!
Yes! People to dump all my spare dragons on!
globules.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23