Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiar Rights Activists (Baldwin)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*spends a moment to think about it*

Tosses another scythe kamaitachi in with a shrug.
*spends a moment to think about it*

Tosses another scythe kamaitachi in with a shrug.
Legacy Challenge
[quote name="Diancie" date=2015-06-08 09:03:29] why can't i put my hatchlings in this pot 0/10 [/quote]
Diancie wrote on 2015-06-08:
why can't i put my hatchlings in this pot 0/10
I figure you only get the good mucks (gold and such) when they go in alive. Equal Exchange and all that. If you toss in freely given bits and pieces you get bronze, unwillingly given but still bits give silver and a full living sacrifice of the familiar nets gold. The greater the sacrifice the greater the reward.

Personally I only toss the many, many extras I have. So no qualms here, as long as eventually no recipe asks for bone, flesh and blood. I don't want to accidentally release Voldemort on the world.
I figure you only get the good mucks (gold and such) when they go in alive. Equal Exchange and all that. If you toss in freely given bits and pieces you get bronze, unwillingly given but still bits give silver and a full living sacrifice of the familiar nets gold. The greater the sacrifice the greater the reward.

Personally I only toss the many, many extras I have. So no qualms here, as long as eventually no recipe asks for bone, flesh and blood. I don't want to accidentally release Voldemort on the world.
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Hmm...it's a good thing there are a ton of spare familiars in my hoard, the ones in my vault or bonded with my dragons are safe. I figure that most people have their own sliding scale when it comes to which familiars they choose to throw into the pot.

Personally, I can't stand most of the Mire familiars. They keep dodging Eliminates while leering at my coli team with their smug little faces so they're the first to go.
Hmm...it's a good thing there are a ton of spare familiars in my hoard, the ones in my vault or bonded with my dragons are safe. I figure that most people have their own sliding scale when it comes to which familiars they choose to throw into the pot.

Personally, I can't stand most of the Mire familiars. They keep dodging Eliminates while leering at my coli team with their smug little faces so they're the first to go.
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
[quote name="Lizardheart" date=2015-06-08 09:05:54] Friendly reminder that the BeastClans and most beasts are trying to kill the dragons of Sornieth. [/quote] I mean, can you blame them? We did take over the world.
Lizardheart wrote on 2015-06-08:
Friendly reminder that the BeastClans and most beasts are trying to kill the dragons of Sornieth.

I mean, can you blame them? We did take over the world.
(CHANTING) LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGa
(CHANTING) LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGA LOGa
Okay but really though [img]http://i.gyazo.com/67c26a461a0bc2f19df905e265785b3e.png[/img] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/dfc3392b5199888056dec518cd59586e.png[/img] Let's get serious
Okay but really though

67c26a461a0bc2f19df905e265785b3e.png

dfc3392b5199888056dec518cd59586e.png

Let's get serious
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
No no no no. We're just giving familiars BATHS.

All the grossness washes right off and turns into muck at the bottom of the cauldron!

And then we let them run off to be free! :D
No no no no. We're just giving familiars BATHS.

All the grossness washes right off and turns into muck at the bottom of the cauldron!

And then we let them run off to be free! :D
hi
I'm gonna be over here with my headcanon that we're exchanging biological samples of familiars for their freedom and casually ignore the fact that my Plague queen is gleefully dunking the spares in my hoard into the pot.
I'm gonna be over here with my headcanon that we're exchanging biological samples of familiars for their freedom and casually ignore the fact that my Plague queen is gleefully dunking the spares in my hoard into the pot.
i imagine baldwin has a meat freezer of some sort where he stores familiar corpses
i imagine baldwin has a meat freezer of some sort where he stores familiar corpses
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10