Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who do you think has the prettiest lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lunaticus

Oh dear, I was not expecting this ping.

Time to call my fave lairs here
@Kintsy @Ghostlyvolk @Fetisha @Ningyo @Nirwana @Manah
AND HOW CAN I FORGET @VERGIL WITH THEIR GLORIOUS GORY IMPS
@Lunaticus

Oh dear, I was not expecting this ping.

Time to call my fave lairs here
@Kintsy @Ghostlyvolk @Fetisha @Ningyo @Nirwana @Manah
AND HOW CAN I FORGET @VERGIL WITH THEIR GLORIOUS GORY IMPS
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
BRUH *wipes tear* ur literally my absolute favourite lair @Kintsy and then next is @Feyrah
BRUH *wipes tear* ur literally my absolute favourite lair @Kintsy and then next is @Feyrah
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Demonochorus
Oh gosh this was a very pleasant surprise! Ahhh thank you I feel all giddy now! ;V;;;

But ok lets see, a few favs of mine I can think of right out the bat ;v;
@Foxdancer love all her eyeburners!
@Ysdaar gorgeous lair and really sweet!
@Marceline first time finding their lair made me realize how much I love White/Crim/Crim dragons!
@Demonochorus
Oh gosh this was a very pleasant surprise! Ahhh thank you I feel all giddy now! ;V;;;

But ok lets see, a few favs of mine I can think of right out the bat ;v;
@Foxdancer love all her eyeburners!
@Ysdaar gorgeous lair and really sweet!
@Marceline first time finding their lair made me realize how much I love White/Crim/Crim dragons!
tumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo3_r1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo2_r1_250.png
I'm just really happy with my current lair. I finally got everything perfectly color sorted. And so much pretty shiny. I love my dragons so much.

@SilverJade has the most perfect Tolkien/Once Upon a Time themed lair that I absolutely love.
I'm just really happy with my current lair. I finally got everything perfectly color sorted. And so much pretty shiny. I love my dragons so much.

@SilverJade has the most perfect Tolkien/Once Upon a Time themed lair that I absolutely love.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Omg wow looking at some of these like lairs and bios is so inspirational, I've been so lazy and terrible. I can't aspire to be as good as any of these but :O
Omg wow looking at some of these like lairs and bios is so inspirational, I've been so lazy and terrible. I can't aspire to be as good as any of these but :O
fr-banner.jpg
@Chimeria

Wow, thank you! A compliment like that out of the blue brightened my day :)
@Chimeria

Wow, thank you! A compliment like that out of the blue brightened my day :)
@philstar22

Thank you sweetheart! That compliment just made my night! :3
@philstar22

Thank you sweetheart! That compliment just made my night! :3
oZu9zPd.gifa3AyDVZ.gif
@Mandee Oh wow thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding, it is finals week for my students-getting everything done is a bit crazy right now.

And I have to say, getting that compliment from you means a lot! There are a lot of dragons in your lair that I am super jealous of. You have so many gorgeous dragons-your spiral girls are enough to actually make me like the art for them and consider one for myself (when normally I really am not a fan of that species/gender combo in general)!
@Mandee Oh wow thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding, it is finals week for my students-getting everything done is a bit crazy right now.

And I have to say, getting that compliment from you means a lot! There are a lot of dragons in your lair that I am super jealous of. You have so many gorgeous dragons-your spiral girls are enough to actually make me like the art for them and consider one for myself (when normally I really am not a fan of that species/gender combo in general)!
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Oh noooo this is a terrible question. Don't you know how the Trojan War started??
Oh noooo this is a terrible question. Don't you know how the Trojan War started??
wp1cEPW.png
@Luunai
Nahhhh Luu you're too sweet omg ♥♥♥
And your lair is gorgeous as ever too!! ;u;

Also I think @Ickyrus has a stunning lair. c:
@Luunai
Nahhhh Luu you're too sweet omg ♥♥♥
And your lair is gorgeous as ever too!! ;u;

Also I think @Ickyrus has a stunning lair. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10