Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Flight Rising Magazine
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Scania

Sure dear, I'll add you now
@Scania

Sure dear, I'll add you now
tumblr_np457noynP1uvo1pwo1_75sq.png
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes - Sorry for being unresponsive- just not sure if I could work on any articles at the moment. Is that alright? =( Sorry!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes - Sorry for being unresponsive- just not sure if I could work on any articles at the moment. Is that alright? =( Sorry!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

That's no worries love, All good!
@mewhaku

That's no worries love, All good!
REMINDER

Reminder to all writers that are writing for this months issue, please have your pieces to me by the 1st of July for editing. You can send documents to me via skype, or send me a message directly with the piece copied and pasted.

PLEASE include all source links if they were used and if you have any issues, contact myself or EllehcarCharllee.

Sorry for the ping to writers who are not writing this month.

PING LIST
@EllehcarCharllee @Envinyatar @elroking @mrattus @DragonPaladin @Vixeon @Koolasuchus @mewhaku @Amazonite @nalrene @Mort @SpiderWolves @Aquacoral @KraalofBhaga @CosmicCoelacanth @BloodLugia
REMINDER

Reminder to all writers that are writing for this months issue, please have your pieces to me by the 1st of July for editing. You can send documents to me via skype, or send me a message directly with the piece copied and pasted.

PLEASE include all source links if they were used and if you have any issues, contact myself or EllehcarCharllee.

Sorry for the ping to writers who are not writing this month.

PING LIST
@EllehcarCharllee @Envinyatar @elroking @mrattus @DragonPaladin @Vixeon @Koolasuchus @mewhaku @Amazonite @nalrene @Mort @SpiderWolves @Aquacoral @KraalofBhaga @CosmicCoelacanth @BloodLugia
Also, can anyone who wishes to help with the layout of the next issue message me. I am thinking of using a joinme screen share and chat window to work coherently and efficiently, however I'd need to organise a time that anyone who wants to help will be on. I currently work of EST (+10), so when the server is at 00:00 my time is 5:00 pm.

You can either add us on skype or send me a message expressing interest.

Cheers

Ping List
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes @Envinyatar @elroking @mrattus @DragonPaladin @Vixeon @Koolasuchus @mewhaku @Amazonite @nalrene @Mort @SpiderWolves @Aquacoral @KraalofBhaga @CosmicCoelacanth
Also, can anyone who wishes to help with the layout of the next issue message me. I am thinking of using a joinme screen share and chat window to work coherently and efficiently, however I'd need to organise a time that anyone who wants to help will be on. I currently work of EST (+10), so when the server is at 00:00 my time is 5:00 pm.

You can either add us on skype or send me a message expressing interest.

Cheers

Ping List
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes @Envinyatar @elroking @mrattus @DragonPaladin @Vixeon @Koolasuchus @mewhaku @Amazonite @nalrene @Mort @SpiderWolves @Aquacoral @KraalofBhaga @CosmicCoelacanth
tumblr_npl64pDsbx1qby272o1_250.png
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Could you add me to the pinglist for just magazine releases? I think that was a thing :/

Also, mad props on the play-on-words name!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Could you add me to the pinglist for just magazine releases? I think that was a thing :/

Also, mad props on the play-on-words name!
3xgPfeK.png
@Zaranock

No worries at all love, Ill add you onto the list right now! And thanks so much for the compliments!
@Zaranock

No worries at all love, Ill add you onto the list right now! And thanks so much for the compliments!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes No worries! Still working on it, but I should have my article to you soon.
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes No worries! Still working on it, but I should have my article to you soon.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Hello lovelies,

Just reminder that there is only two more days for articles to be in!

PING LIST
Hello lovelies,

Just reminder that there is only two more days for articles to be in!

PING LIST
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Can I be added onto the pinglist for new releases?
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Can I be added onto the pinglist for new releases?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15