Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Flight Rising Magazine
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
This new issue is awesome! I was dancing around my bedroom when I saw my name on the making treasure article and the treasure giveaway. :D :D :D :D :D
This new issue is awesome! I was dancing around my bedroom when I saw my name on the making treasure article and the treasure giveaway. :D :D :D :D :D
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@ButterLux
We were happy to feature you! Love that hatchery and it's pairs!

@mewhaku
Can't wait to have a look at you dreg!

@LongLiveFangirls
Of course love, I'll dd you to that ping list right away, thank you so much! Pings will go out for writers on the 15th with a list of stories for the next month!

@jesse0319
Thank you so much! I'll add you onto the ping list right now!
@ButterLux
We were happy to feature you! Love that hatchery and it's pairs!

@mewhaku
Can't wait to have a look at you dreg!

@LongLiveFangirls
Of course love, I'll dd you to that ping list right away, thank you so much! Pings will go out for writers on the 15th with a list of stories for the next month!

@jesse0319
Thank you so much! I'll add you onto the ping list right now!
tumblr_np457noynP1uvo1pwo1_75sq.png
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes
May I be added to the general pinglist? Also, I have some other fan-magazines I'd like to show you/the designers, to open and expand the cover page (if you're ok with that)
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes
May I be added to the general pinglist? Also, I have some other fan-magazines I'd like to show you/the designers, to open and expand the cover page (if you're ok with that)
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes
This is cool! Please add me to the general pinglist for whenever a new issue comes out!

Whoops forgot that @ sorry I'm pinging you after you added me
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes
This is cool! Please add me to the general pinglist for whenever a new issue comes out!

Whoops forgot that @ sorry I'm pinging you after you added me
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@IndigoPi
Sure love, send me a message if you'd like :) I'm all for expanding my horizons!

@chocollama
No worries love, I'll add you now!
@IndigoPi
Sure love, send me a message if you'd like :) I'm all for expanding my horizons!

@chocollama
No worries love, I'll add you now!
@Aquacoral

SHOOT! i missed your comment up top! Glad you enjoyed it! Hope the give away goes well dear!
@Aquacoral

SHOOT! i missed your comment up top! Glad you enjoyed it! Hope the give away goes well dear!
@chocollama

No worries dear!
@chocollama

No worries dear!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Thank you for featuring my charity BF in your article, I'm very honored. :D

@MsFuzzyDuckDoes

Thank you for featuring my charity BF in your article, I'm very honored. :D

Butterscotch's Fashionista
@Bloodangel818

No worries at all darl!
@Bloodangel818

No worries at all darl!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes Could you put me on the pinglist for the New Issues? This is a wonderful idea and looks great! Good job!
@MsFuzzyDuckDoes Could you put me on the pinglist for the New Issues? This is a wonderful idea and looks great! Good job!
8 hours ahead of FR time, please ping me!
@Midwich
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15