Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 194 195
@Finnley: D'aww...that's adorable.
@Finnley: D'aww...that's adorable.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
mirrors feeling akward because they haven't fully lost their baby pudge yet but their legs are long and gangly, oh not to forget they end up hitting themselves with their own tail because it's so long all of a sudden XD

mirrors feeling akward because they haven't fully lost their baby pudge yet but their legs are long and gangly, oh not to forget they end up hitting themselves with their own tail because it's so long all of a sudden XD

DVcXRyP.png
@Naaru So edgy. XD
@Naaru So edgy. XD
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
Has no one thought of male ridgeback growing those huge noses and just bashing into stuff constantly?

edit: ok someone has, but it's worth reiterating!
Has no one thought of male ridgeback growing those huge noses and just bashing into stuff constantly?

edit: ok someone has, but it's worth reiterating!
[quote name="cocoafairycat" date=2015-05-03 19:39:31] The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase? [/quote] ohhhhh my god yes. "Kawindaii desu :3" "No. Stop that." "NYAAAAH! Baka!" "Oh my god "
cocoafairycat wrote on 2015-05-03:
The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase?

ohhhhh my god yes.

"Kawindaii desu :3"
"No. Stop that."
"NYAAAAH! Baka!"
"Oh my god "
A fad of chest bumping guardians "for the vine" goes around. Many are wounded.

Also: Imps and female tundras competing to see who's mane can make the most impressive mohawk.

Oh and faes getting fin piercings then regretting it when they clink together every time they try to talk.

Coatls dying themselves monotone colors to be edgy.

Imperials making dozens of emperor ocs.

Casually pings self @Skelkirie
A fad of chest bumping guardians "for the vine" goes around. Many are wounded.

Also: Imps and female tundras competing to see who's mane can make the most impressive mohawk.

Oh and faes getting fin piercings then regretting it when they clink together every time they try to talk.

Coatls dying themselves monotone colors to be edgy.

Imperials making dozens of emperor ocs.

Casually pings self @Skelkirie
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
This thread is pure gold.
This thread is pure gold.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Oh my god emperor ocs.
Oh my god emperor ocs.
I HAD TO CONTRIBUTE, even if it's just a badly drawn edgy weeaboo noct. [s]I totally should do an imp talking about their emperor OC[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/CeXxCGU.png[/img]
I HAD TO CONTRIBUTE, even if it's just a badly drawn edgy weeaboo noct. I totally should do an imp talking about their emperor OC

CeXxCGU.png
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
OMYGODIMDYING
OMYGODIMDYING
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 194 195