Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 194 195
How do dragons even go skinny-dipping if not all of them wear apparel...? Oh, whatever.
How do dragons even go skinny-dipping if not all of them wear apparel...? Oh, whatever.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
[quote name="NightFuryScream" date=2015-05-06 19:42:36] I would imagine the Tundras would always forget their homework... [/quote] Oh gracious. Think of them needing to do a report on their hero dragon, them picking one...and forgetting to do it. Or just. They hear the "tundras have terrible memories" and decide to bum off that eventhough they know darned well what the assignment was. And then one day in the future (I mean years later) they run into said dragon and go "You smell like [i]Homework[/i]..."
NightFuryScream wrote on 2015-05-06:
I would imagine the Tundras would always forget their homework...
Oh gracious. Think of them needing to do a report on their hero dragon, them picking one...and forgetting to do it. Or just. They hear the "tundras have terrible memories" and decide to bum off that eventhough they know darned well what the assignment was.

And then one day in the future (I mean years later) they run into said dragon and go "You smell like Homework..."
lik2pA1X.jpg
Dragons having to get braces.
Dragons having to get braces.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
Aahhh I love these and I have a few from my own clan to add. Coatls who are already very colorful and pretty getting insecure because they aren't fully gened so they buy wings in similar colors to make up for it. Transmasculine Pearlcatchers binding and being very insecure about the fact that they only have one horn on their nose and can't wait to be able to take testosterone or the equivilent and grow one. Transfeminine Ridgebacks getting dysphoric about their growing noses and transfeminine Pearlcatchers getting their second horn removed, sometimes much to the despair of their parents who have no idea that their child is trans.

Also I'm going to go ahead and tag myself @Zazzary

Edit: how could I forget! Spirals with ADHD who have a hard time studying and getting work done and focusing on school who rely on caffeine to keep them awake and are awful procrastinators
Aahhh I love these and I have a few from my own clan to add. Coatls who are already very colorful and pretty getting insecure because they aren't fully gened so they buy wings in similar colors to make up for it. Transmasculine Pearlcatchers binding and being very insecure about the fact that they only have one horn on their nose and can't wait to be able to take testosterone or the equivilent and grow one. Transfeminine Ridgebacks getting dysphoric about their growing noses and transfeminine Pearlcatchers getting their second horn removed, sometimes much to the despair of their parents who have no idea that their child is trans.

Also I'm going to go ahead and tag myself @Zazzary

Edit: how could I forget! Spirals with ADHD who have a hard time studying and getting work done and focusing on school who rely on caffeine to keep them awake and are awful procrastinators
CTF4up6.png1 Level Badge
From the encylopedia: [coatls] attempt to placate enemies and competitors with small gifts of metal

Teen coatls leaving small chunks of metal at their crush's desk
From the encylopedia: [coatls] attempt to placate enemies and competitors with small gifts of metal

ZRFPHFU.pngWzBi7AI.pngDaxXxIb.png
*cautiously pokes to the front page*
*cautiously pokes to the front page*
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
[quote name="buckygif" date=2015-05-11 02:13:04] From the encylopedia: [coatls] attempt to placate enemies and competitors with small gifts of metal Teen coatls leaving small chunks of metal at their crush's desk [/quote] Oooh...yes.
buckygif wrote on 2015-05-11:

Oooh...yes.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@WaterLillyHearts

"You smell like homework..."

That's too funny. XD

Since Tundras are so quiet, too, I'd imagine they'd never raise their hands (paws?) in class, making the teacher really upset, because they think they aren't participating, when they are just listening and absorbing.
@WaterLillyHearts

"You smell like homework..."

That's too funny. XD

Since Tundras are so quiet, too, I'd imagine they'd never raise their hands (paws?) in class, making the teacher really upset, because they think they aren't participating, when they are just listening and absorbing.
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
I'm just gonna put this here... [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2d549b2b1e57c1a94b27d5890ee5c5f3/tumblr_no9dvcWDAD1s5kckyo1_1280.jpg[/img]
I'm just gonna put this here...
tumblr_no9dvcWDAD1s5kckyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
@Charaquan
There should be a scroll bar under the picture, otherwise right click on it and pick 'open image in new tab' :3
@Charaquan
There should be a scroll bar under the picture, otherwise right click on it and pick 'open image in new tab' :3
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 194 195