Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am but a simple farmer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
[quote name="The13Inquisitor" date=2015-05-03 06:27:42] [quote name="someKindOfGenius" date=2015-05-03 03:51:04] Gee, those pineapples sure do look good [/quote] It's disturbing how well those Ridgebacks blend in there. [/quote] @The13Inquisitor What ridgebacks? I'm only seeing some ridgie didge pineapples. @themightyfall Nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat ;) Hmmm nocturnes seem to be an easy one to come up with things for, because the next idea I've thought of is noctarines. Best not-noct I could think of was... um, uh, nevermind. I got nothing. Tundranas? Impassionfruits? Blech. Coatlope? That almost works. Does it have to be like, a food crop? Because if not, snapdragons don't even need their name changed. Oooh oooh another one that doesn't need a name change (this time an actual food!): Dragon fruit.
The13Inquisitor wrote on 2015-05-03:
someKindOfGenius wrote on 2015-05-03:
Gee, those pineapples sure do look good

It's disturbing how well those Ridgebacks blend in there.

@The13Inquisitor What ridgebacks? I'm only seeing some ridgie didge pineapples.

@themightyfall Nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat ;)

Hmmm nocturnes seem to be an easy one to come up with things for, because the next idea I've thought of is noctarines. Best not-noct I could think of was... um, uh, nevermind. I got nothing. Tundranas? Impassionfruits? Blech. Coatlope? That almost works.

Does it have to be like, a food crop? Because if not, snapdragons don't even need their name changed.

Oooh oooh another one that doesn't need a name change (this time an actual food!): Dragon fruit.
SUFoHqb.gif
*logs off flight rising*
*logs off flight rising*
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
.... Stops breathing from extreme laughter. Dies eating a nocturnip.
.... Stops breathing from extreme laughter. Dies eating a nocturnip.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Oh gosh, what have i just seen.
Do you have any Faeches?
Oh gosh, what have i just seen.
Do you have any Faeches?
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
I am laughing this thread
I am laughing this thread
[quote name="someKindOfGenius" date=2015-05-03 03:51:04] Gee, those pineapples sure do look good [img]http://i.imgur.com/MNDqLxf.jpg[/img][/quote] I couldn't find out what was wrong with the picture for about 5 minutes XD
someKindOfGenius wrote on 2015-05-03:
Gee, those pineapples sure do look good
MNDqLxf.jpg

I couldn't find out what was wrong with the picture for about 5 minutes XD
ay
We also have a fresh crop of [i]Gourd[/i]ians! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HcbOskEl.jpg[/img]
We also have a fresh crop of Gourdians!

HcbOskEl.jpg
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/holly-ellenbogen-stop-sign.gif[/img]
holly-ellenbogen-stop-sign.gif
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
This thread makes me so excited you guys

FR4Farmers2k15
This thread makes me so excited you guys

FR4Farmers2k15

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
This is by far the best bad Photoshop thread of FR please everyone do more
This is by far the best bad Photoshop thread of FR please everyone do more
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x