Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 1 Rated Match - come join!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I'm back on the rated mathces again!
I'm back on the rated mathces again!
I'm running around with Alice & Nikola (and a third I keep changing). Occasionally the coli crashes for me though and I get kicked out .o.
I'm running around with Alice & Nikola (and a third I keep changing). Occasionally the coli crashes for me though and I get kicked out .o.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon Ah, so it was you. I did wonder why you ran right after kicking Syksy's butt, I thought you just had something against Coatls x'D

And what is it with you guys taking out Syksy first? He just wanted to have some fun and is feeling pretty attacked right now :'D
@squidragon Ah, so it was you. I did wonder why you ran right after kicking Syksy's butt, I thought you just had something against Coatls x'D

And what is it with you guys taking out Syksy first? He just wanted to have some fun and is feeling pretty attacked right now :'D
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
@Tarinankertoja Ahhh yeah I was so confused. I hit the coatl and then the whole screen just froze.. (This happens a relatively decent percent of the time when I get a dragon to 0 health...)

I fought somebody earlier with a mage and decided to wait to take it out last... but that went horribly wrong. So now I target them first so they can't contuse me ;u;

EDIT: Sorry if I disconnect on anyone. I really don't mean to! It seems like my thing crashes whenever I target and take out a mage, like a coatl, at the beginning of the fight.
@Tarinankertoja Ahhh yeah I was so confused. I hit the coatl and then the whole screen just froze.. (This happens a relatively decent percent of the time when I get a dragon to 0 health...)

I fought somebody earlier with a mage and decided to wait to take it out last... but that went horribly wrong. So now I target them first so they can't contuse me ;u;

EDIT: Sorry if I disconnect on anyone. I really don't mean to! It seems like my thing crashes whenever I target and take out a mage, like a coatl, at the beginning of the fight.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I just won with 2 hp left.

A+ Circe, A+.

Sadly, everyone keeps targeting Khione. Why the youngest?

Ahh... Younger sibling #2 wants to watch youtube videos... I'll be back with Greek mythology task force 1.
I just won with 2 hp left.

A+ Circe, A+.

Sadly, everyone keeps targeting Khione. Why the youngest?

Ahh... Younger sibling #2 wants to watch youtube videos... I'll be back with Greek mythology task force 1.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
aw yeah i actually won once \o/ i'm using raven, hadal, and frolic! edit: this happened [img]http://i.imgur.com/BibmBWw.png[/img]
aw yeah i actually won once \o/
i'm using raven, hadal, and frolic!

edit: this happened
BibmBWw.png
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Oooo this sounds fun I should give it a shot
Oooo this sounds fun I should give it a shot
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Well, that was a massacre. Poor Glimmer, she never stood a chance.
Well, that was a massacre. Poor Glimmer, she never stood a chance.
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
I wondered what was going on, with there actually being people in the standing today. XD

I may join in too, I miss the days back when people actually did some PvP.
I wondered what was going on, with there actually being people in the standing today. XD

I may join in too, I miss the days back when people actually did some PvP.
I'm soo bad at this, I haven't won a single match! But it's still fun :D And at least my dragons don't lose energy when they lose.
I'm soo bad at this, I haven't won a single match! But it's still fun :D And at least my dragons don't lose energy when they lose.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32