Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mass Tundra Exaltation
1 2 3 4 5 6
YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE FLUFF!!
YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE FLUFF!!
I'm mass exalting tundras today because of the bonus, but...

I LOVE tundras and I'm only exalting cheap ugly fodder :(
I'm mass exalting tundras today because of the bonus, but...

I LOVE tundras and I'm only exalting cheap ugly fodder :(
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
lol I don't care what people exalt and when but they ain't gonna get my majestic fluff fluff :'D
lol I don't care what people exalt and when but they ain't gonna get my majestic fluff fluff :'D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Somewhere in the Southern Icefield, the Icewarden looks distraught as hundreds of tundras bounce and roll around in his "service".
Somewhere in the Southern Icefield, the Icewarden looks distraught as hundreds of tundras bounce and roll around in his "service".
8Wd66V1.gifdCYb6Wp.gif
I'm looking for tundras to exalt today, but only because they get a bonus.
I'm looking for tundras to exalt today, but only because they get a bonus.
*places wall of Guardians between her precious fluffballs and anyone who wants to exalt them*
*places wall of Guardians between her precious fluffballs and anyone who wants to exalt them*
While this is a horrible idea (to me because I love Tundras D:), I still plan on taking part with my two little balls of fluff that just didn't get sold. Poor things... Well, at least the Arcanist will love them!
While this is a horrible idea (to me because I love Tundras D:), I still plan on taking part with my two little balls of fluff that just didn't get sold. Poor things... Well, at least the Arcanist will love them!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I can understand why everyone dislikes one or another species on this site, but I don't think there is a single wrong thing about Tundras...

(I don't really like female imps as much as most people, but I still own some xD)
I can understand why everyone dislikes one or another species on this site, but I don't think there is a single wrong thing about Tundras...

(I don't really like female imps as much as most people, but I still own some xD)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Kinda funny timing for this with Tundra being the preferred breed today. lol. Personally, my fluff balls are staying right where they are.
Kinda funny timing for this with Tundra being the preferred breed today. lol. Personally, my fluff balls are staying right where they are.
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
Yup. Named my Tundras for sale, just in case. xD
Although they are 11k, so not super cheap and probably won't get touched. :p
Yup. Named my Tundras for sale, just in case. xD
Although they are 11k, so not super cheap and probably won't get touched. :p
1 2 3 4 5 6