Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Results] Flight Rising Census
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Ever wonder what time zone most FR players are located in? Or what the average age on this site is? How about the post popular tert gene?

Well, wonder no longer! (Or, okay, wonder just a little bit longer.) I have put together an unofficial census for Flight Rising!

Please note that all questions are optional, so feel free to skip any questions you aren't comfortable answering.

We made it! The survey is done! Results are in the 2nd and 3rd posts!

Bumps to this thread are greatly appreciated!

Results ping: @Foxofwonders @Talora @EclipseDragon @zick3 @TikindiDragon @JD1620 @Arakhne @Lionpuppy @Sarinalina @ToastedRoaches @Misha @Meredith44 @Tengu @treblemirinlens @KingOfThePark @Timeweaver @BlueEmbers @Lisandre @PepperHead @Xythus @Keera @RoseSpirit @phoeniixfire @EnteDeLohica @SnowAnubis@Toli@Fishbone @Wingfold @Sazuka57 @Kookaburra @Twelvewishes @Lalonde@WillowWhisper @Missymappy@PlagueArcher @Lawcere @Alphaeon @Crunchypuff@narciso@KaidaHime @Rollingjules @Esdese @SirLeafheart @World @EssyDante @Cheystar @DancingCorgi @kireitha @Ashkaa @MangoSorbet @corvidcharlie @jmiller2see @LadyRevan @tessiursa @nika @Sneaky2 @Psycho @DaughterofLight @twotone @Maenta @Eirwhyn @DoctorK @acheronta @Canria @Aceri @MissMokushiroku @Safirien @Eme @Clarinetosaurus @jarethbowie @Eoskara @KittyHamilton @RadiFN @Potterhead @Vesperupus @Yoyce @TidalWavesLion @butcherbaby @kizunagatari @crayaura @Axikor @Namira @Gwynbleidd @Steedums @Samarilee @slayerenfiniti @kaorusquee @Lavinia @Charya @flitteriefie @ChibiKittens @SilentTalk @Rifka @Drezdin @Babadook @wifiiii @MissRaven @ElectricPegasus @Kuriptonic @HallowDarkfrost @Fallowsthorn @Watercolour @Murasaki @Aurumeye @Pear @PhoenixEgg @MariahKoel @vince9950 @Rhamnus
Ever wonder what time zone most FR players are located in? Or what the average age on this site is? How about the post popular tert gene?

Well, wonder no longer! (Or, okay, wonder just a little bit longer.) I have put together an unofficial census for Flight Rising!

Please note that all questions are optional, so feel free to skip any questions you aren't comfortable answering.

We made it! The survey is done! Results are in the 2nd and 3rd posts!

Bumps to this thread are greatly appreciated!

Results ping: @Foxofwonders @Talora @EclipseDragon @zick3 @TikindiDragon @JD1620 @Arakhne @Lionpuppy @Sarinalina @ToastedRoaches @Misha @Meredith44 @Tengu @treblemirinlens @KingOfThePark @Timeweaver @BlueEmbers @Lisandre @PepperHead @Xythus @Keera @RoseSpirit @phoeniixfire @EnteDeLohica @SnowAnubis@Toli@Fishbone @Wingfold @Sazuka57 @Kookaburra @Twelvewishes @Lalonde@WillowWhisper @Missymappy@PlagueArcher @Lawcere @Alphaeon @Crunchypuff@narciso@KaidaHime @Rollingjules @Esdese @SirLeafheart @World @EssyDante @Cheystar @DancingCorgi @kireitha @Ashkaa @MangoSorbet @corvidcharlie @jmiller2see @LadyRevan @tessiursa @nika @Sneaky2 @Psycho @DaughterofLight @twotone @Maenta @Eirwhyn @DoctorK @acheronta @Canria @Aceri @MissMokushiroku @Safirien @Eme @Clarinetosaurus @jarethbowie @Eoskara @KittyHamilton @RadiFN @Potterhead @Vesperupus @Yoyce @TidalWavesLion @butcherbaby @kizunagatari @crayaura @Axikor @Namira @Gwynbleidd @Steedums @Samarilee @slayerenfiniti @kaorusquee @Lavinia @Charya @flitteriefie @ChibiKittens @SilentTalk @Rifka @Drezdin @Babadook @wifiiii @MissRaven @ElectricPegasus @Kuriptonic @HallowDarkfrost @Fallowsthorn @Watercolour @Murasaki @Aurumeye @Pear @PhoenixEgg @MariahKoel @vince9950 @Rhamnus
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
Results

Because I am at work, I can't post pictures of all the spiffy graphs right now, but I can post links to the graphs for you to see them!

Overall results can be found here!

Want to know the specifics of your flight? Well, I have just the thing for that! Here are all the flight's stats broken down into their own spiffy graphs.

Want to see another census in the future? Got something you want to say about this whole ordeal? Just like filling out surveys? You're in luck, cause I'm looking for feedback!

Please note that, while I could see the results of those who marked "other" as their gender, the answers were so diverse that they often got lost in the pie charts of their flight. Listing them as "other" was not meant to alienate anyone, but rather to prevent feelings of isolation as "the only person who identified as _______ in their flight."

Those who answered "both treasure and real money" were counted as one each for the "treasure" and "real money" categories in their flight specific charts.

These charts aren't necessarily representative of each flight; they are only ballpark figures, since I wasn't able to survey the entire population of FR.
Results

Because I am at work, I can't post pictures of all the spiffy graphs right now, but I can post links to the graphs for you to see them!

Overall results can be found here!

Want to know the specifics of your flight? Well, I have just the thing for that! Here are all the flight's stats broken down into their own spiffy graphs.

Want to see another census in the future? Got something you want to say about this whole ordeal? Just like filling out surveys? You're in luck, cause I'm looking for feedback!

Please note that, while I could see the results of those who marked "other" as their gender, the answers were so diverse that they often got lost in the pie charts of their flight. Listing them as "other" was not meant to alienate anyone, but rather to prevent feelings of isolation as "the only person who identified as _______ in their flight."

Those who answered "both treasure and real money" were counted as one each for the "treasure" and "real money" categories in their flight specific charts.

These charts aren't necessarily representative of each flight; they are only ballpark figures, since I wasn't able to survey the entire population of FR.
Awards

What? We're not done yet? Nope! I have awards to give out! If you are artistically inclined and wish to draw some of these awards, I will put them in their place of honor in this post!

The Landslide Award Goes To...
Earth! Earth had, by far, the most people who answered this survey. As such, their results were the most diverse and fun to look at. (Lookin at you, my "vague hand gesture" friend.)

The Big Spender Award Goes To...
Light! Light had the most people who bought gems in both the "real money" AND "treasure" category!

The Least Responsive Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire had just 25 people who took the time to fill out the survey. All flights except fire had at least that many females answer!

The "We Don't Need No Stinkin Gems" Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire just barely nabs this one away from Arcane, who were neck-and-neck in the "never bought gems" categories.

The "I'm Confused" Award Goes To...
Arcane! Arcane was the only flight who had anyone answer "I don't know" to the "have you ever bought gems" question. You caught me quite off guard with that answer, friend; I had that there as a fail safe.

The "Girlish Charm" Award Goes To...
Nature! Nature's female ratio is a little over 90%. I was staggered. I kept thinking of you guys as cute little nature faeries every time I added another female to your tally.

The "Now Fellas" Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire takes home another trophy, as they were the only flight with over 30% males in their flight.

The "No Gender Binary For Us" Award Goes to...
Fire again! Fire reported 24% other genders. The second highest percent was 22% in Arcane.
Awards

What? We're not done yet? Nope! I have awards to give out! If you are artistically inclined and wish to draw some of these awards, I will put them in their place of honor in this post!

The Landslide Award Goes To...
Earth! Earth had, by far, the most people who answered this survey. As such, their results were the most diverse and fun to look at. (Lookin at you, my "vague hand gesture" friend.)

The Big Spender Award Goes To...
Light! Light had the most people who bought gems in both the "real money" AND "treasure" category!

The Least Responsive Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire had just 25 people who took the time to fill out the survey. All flights except fire had at least that many females answer!

The "We Don't Need No Stinkin Gems" Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire just barely nabs this one away from Arcane, who were neck-and-neck in the "never bought gems" categories.

The "I'm Confused" Award Goes To...
Arcane! Arcane was the only flight who had anyone answer "I don't know" to the "have you ever bought gems" question. You caught me quite off guard with that answer, friend; I had that there as a fail safe.

The "Girlish Charm" Award Goes To...
Nature! Nature's female ratio is a little over 90%. I was staggered. I kept thinking of you guys as cute little nature faeries every time I added another female to your tally.

The "Now Fellas" Award Goes To...
Fire! Fire takes home another trophy, as they were the only flight with over 30% males in their flight.

The "No Gender Binary For Us" Award Goes to...
Fire again! Fire reported 24% other genders. The second highest percent was 22% in Arcane.
@moonandflowers
I'd love to be pinged for results. c:
@moonandflowers
I'd love to be pinged for results. c:
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
Absolutely!
@Foxofwonders
Absolutely!
@moonandflowers
Thank you! Wait... does it ping me automatically when you edit the first post?
Could you try doing a super tiny edit just to check?
@moonandflowers
Thank you! Wait... does it ping me automatically when you edit the first post?
Could you try doing a super tiny edit just to check?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@moonandflowers

Filled! I'd like to be pinged for the results. :)
@moonandflowers

Filled! I'd like to be pinged for the results. :)
@Talora

Abolutely! Thanks for taking the time to fill it out!

@Foxofwonders

Oh, gosh, I completely forgot it did that, I'm so sorry! I've changed it so there aren't and actual pings in the list.
@Talora

Abolutely! Thanks for taking the time to fill it out!

@Foxofwonders

Oh, gosh, I completely forgot it did that, I'm so sorry! I've changed it so there aren't and actual pings in the list.
@moonandflowers

I'd like a ping for results please.
@moonandflowers

I'd like a ping for results please.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon

No problem!
@EclipseDragon

No problem!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20