Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1035 1036
@Celestriakle @grayscalee Done!
@Celestriakle @grayscalee Done!
could i please be added to the pinglist for swan lake vista? thank you !
could i please be added to the pinglist for swan lake vista? thank you !
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
@tthheeoo Done. You're welcome!
@tthheeoo Done. You're welcome!
could i please be added to:
- winter wolf cape
- black tulip flowerfall
- broken penny jar
- all raven sylvan
- sunlit kelpie mane
- firefly gene (both regular and veilspun)
- moonbeam aqueduct
- dusty pauper rags
?

thank you so much!!
could i please be added to:
- winter wolf cape
- black tulip flowerfall
- broken penny jar
- all raven sylvan
- sunlit kelpie mane
- firefly gene (both regular and veilspun)
- moonbeam aqueduct
- dusty pauper rags
?

thank you so much!!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
could I please be added to the tertiary firefly, gold ore, and gilded decorative chest pings? thank you!
could I please be added to the tertiary firefly, gold ore, and gilded decorative chest pings? thank you!
@mikhael
The penny jar trade has two pinglists—one for trades by only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?

The ancient versions of firefly gene are obtainable through Glass and Gloss' Genuine Genes in the Grand Exchange. Only the modern version of firefly gene is available from Swipp.

@Abzu Done. You're welcome!
@mikhael
The penny jar trade has two pinglists—one for trades by only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?

The ancient versions of firefly gene are obtainable through Glass and Gloss' Genuine Genes in the Grand Exchange. Only the modern version of firefly gene is available from Swipp.

@Abzu Done. You're welcome!
hey howdy! could i please be added to the Sunlit Kelpie Mane pinglist? thank you!!
hey howdy! could i please be added to the Sunlit Kelpie Mane pinglist? thank you!!
Hello, may I be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags list? Thank you very much!
Hello, may I be added to the Dusty Pauper Rags list? Thank you very much!
XgckGUq.png
Hello, could I be removed from empress beetle, bloodstone beetle, cinderkelp loach, tendril loach, skycrest bicorn, seaweed scavenger, and autumn sea dragon? (got em!! woo)

and could I be added to sunlit kelpie mane, quetzeel, vermilion epiptite, longwing epiptite, black-wing hummingbird, perching java sparrow, rosy peryton, blotched quetzeel, glamourtail hopper, glossy duskrat, barking jester, spined cobra and maned cobra?
Hello, could I be removed from empress beetle, bloodstone beetle, cinderkelp loach, tendril loach, skycrest bicorn, seaweed scavenger, and autumn sea dragon? (got em!! woo)

and could I be added to sunlit kelpie mane, quetzeel, vermilion epiptite, longwing epiptite, black-wing hummingbird, perching java sparrow, rosy peryton, blotched quetzeel, glamourtail hopper, glossy duskrat, barking jester, spined cobra and maned cobra?
May I please be added to the pinglists for the following:

Ferret Friend, Glamourtail Hopper, Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Branches, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Scene: Pillow Palace,

Thank you
May I please be added to the pinglists for the following:

Ferret Friend, Glamourtail Hopper, Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Branches, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Scene: Pillow Palace,

Thank you
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
1 2 ... 883 884 885 886 887 ... 1035 1036