Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1022 1023
@NekkoChan hi can I get taken off the Cloudy Tail Feathers list, thanks!
@NekkoChan hi can I get taken off the Cloudy Tail Feathers list, thanks!
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
@TwilitDragon Done. You're welcome!
@TwilitDragon Done. You're welcome!
@Nekkochan
Yes hello, I would like to be taken off every pinglist I'm on and remain or be added to the following pinglists: Onyx Seraph Armpiece, Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel and the Dusty Pauper Rags. Thank you very much for the help!
@Nekkochan
Yes hello, I would like to be taken off every pinglist I'm on and remain or be added to the following pinglists: Onyx Seraph Armpiece, Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel and the Dusty Pauper Rags. Thank you very much for the help!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
All done. You're very welcome!
@IronPen
All done. You're very welcome!
@nekkochan [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42649753] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426498/42649753_350.png[/img] [/url] Got the Dusty Pauper thnk you, you can take me off the list!
@nekkochan

42649753_350.png

Got the Dusty Pauper thnk you, you can take me off the list!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Nice that it came around so quickly for you! She looks great!
@IronPen
Nice that it came around so quickly for you! She looks great!
@NekkoChan
Hello, could I be taken off all the pinglists I'm currently on, and be put on the lists for:

Sunlit Kelpie Mane, Ashen Bicorn Whale, Barking Jester, Longwing Epiptite, Tendril Loach, Vermillion Epiptite

Thanks!
@NekkoChan
Hello, could I be taken off all the pinglists I'm currently on, and be put on the lists for:

Sunlit Kelpie Mane, Ashen Bicorn Whale, Barking Jester, Longwing Epiptite, Tendril Loach, Vermillion Epiptite

Thanks!
@Tachycardia Done. You're welcome!
@Tachycardia Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan

Hello, I am always forgetting to check Swipp so let's give this a try! Please can I be added to the pinglists for the Broken Penny Jar and the Crimson Silk Sash swaps?

Many thanks!
@NekkoChan

Hello, I am always forgetting to check Swipp so let's give this a try! Please can I be added to the pinglists for the Broken Penny Jar and the Crimson Silk Sash swaps?

Many thanks!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@talyra
All done. You're welcome!
@talyra
All done. You're welcome!
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1022 1023