Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What should I do with these?
So, I have a small dilemma here. During NotN I managed to obtain eight Nocturne eggs and one scroll. I used the scroll and hatched six of the eggs. Five of those eggs gave me females, three of whom I actually have any intent to breed right now. The other two consist of an eyeburner(ish, at least) and a dragon I think I might just like to keep unattached for lore reasons and stuff. The male I already paired up with the dragon I used the scroll on.

Tl;dr I'm left with three nocturne ladies who need mates, and two more nocturne eggs. So my question is, basically, should I hatch the eggs? See what the RNG gives me? Risk getting even more ladies that I don't have mates for? Should I sell them now? Or should I keep hoarding them until some indeterminate point in the future to sell when (if) the price goes up?

The dragon market continues to baffle me and I'm not sure what the best course of action would be. Help!
So, I have a small dilemma here. During NotN I managed to obtain eight Nocturne eggs and one scroll. I used the scroll and hatched six of the eggs. Five of those eggs gave me females, three of whom I actually have any intent to breed right now. The other two consist of an eyeburner(ish, at least) and a dragon I think I might just like to keep unattached for lore reasons and stuff. The male I already paired up with the dragon I used the scroll on.

Tl;dr I'm left with three nocturne ladies who need mates, and two more nocturne eggs. So my question is, basically, should I hatch the eggs? See what the RNG gives me? Risk getting even more ladies that I don't have mates for? Should I sell them now? Or should I keep hoarding them until some indeterminate point in the future to sell when (if) the price goes up?

The dragon market continues to baffle me and I'm not sure what the best course of action would be. Help!
Llwtqdz.png

@CalinaEstel

I say sell the egg or hold it for a couple months...
nocs are deflating fast.

just breed with imps ...that seems to be the common pairing choice..
@CalinaEstel

I say sell the egg or hold it for a couple months...
nocs are deflating fast.

just breed with imps ...that seems to be the common pairing choice..
A5i3AHB.png
@CalinaEstel Hoard them for a few more months. Noc prices may be dropping, but I'm pretty sure that a Gen 1 will still go for a good amount (especially among Gen 1 collectors). :}

Also, I'm currently setting up a matchmaking service, so just let me know if your girls aren't having much luck in finding mates.
@CalinaEstel Hoard them for a few more months. Noc prices may be dropping, but I'm pretty sure that a Gen 1 will still go for a good amount (especially among Gen 1 collectors). :}

Also, I'm currently setting up a matchmaking service, so just let me know if your girls aren't having much luck in finding mates.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
you could probably sell them then use the treasure gained to find those lady nocs some mates :) though you should do whatever you wanna do in the end :D
you could probably sell them then use the treasure gained to find those lady nocs some mates :) though you should do whatever you wanna do in the end :D
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@CalinaEstel

When it comes to breeding at least, breeding them with a wildclaw or a coatl would be a safe bet for noc babies although the noc marketplace really is deflating very quickly.
@CalinaEstel

When it comes to breeding at least, breeding them with a wildclaw or a coatl would be a safe bet for noc babies although the noc marketplace really is deflating very quickly.
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png