Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Tundra. The females are alright, but I have yet to find one that I would keep.
Tundra. The females are alright, but I have yet to find one that I would keep.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
faes are gross, skydancers are boring, and female imperials are overrated
male ridgebacks are cute tho
faes are gross, skydancers are boring, and female imperials are overrated
male ridgebacks are cute tho
Fae. Which is weird as they're my flight's breed!

I won't deny that some can be very beautiful, there's just something I don't like about the art. However I do own one, just to own one, and again because it's my flight's breed!
Fae. Which is weird as they're my flight's breed!

I won't deny that some can be very beautiful, there's just something I don't like about the art. However I do own one, just to own one, and again because it's my flight's breed!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
tundra probably something I am so anti.. dragons with fur is ok but tundra isn't exactly how I imagine dragons with fur.. but then I don't really like most of the starting dragons except guardian for reason that they eat all the eggs possibilities when bred with other races.
tundra probably something I am so anti.. dragons with fur is ok but tundra isn't exactly how I imagine dragons with fur.. but then I don't really like most of the starting dragons except guardian for reason that they eat all the eggs possibilities when bred with other races.
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
Tundras and mirrors...gross.....
Tundras and mirrors...gross.....
Mirrors and Faes
Mirrors and Faes
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Ridgebacks and tundras. Just never cared for them.

However I'm irrationally angry at the adult Pearl catcher art. It makes me think of mice.
Ridgebacks and tundras. Just never cared for them.

However I'm irrationally angry at the adult Pearl catcher art. It makes me think of mice.
Snappers, Faes, and Ridgebacks. Can't stand them, can't love them. I don't think it'll ever happen.

Mirrors and tundras are..eh.
Snappers, Faes, and Ridgebacks. Can't stand them, can't love them. I don't think it'll ever happen.

Mirrors and tundras are..eh.
fravi_zps3b7c9456.png
coatls and faes.. e_e
coatls and faes.. e_e

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
Snappers and Ridgebacks. They're either look weird enough or just look like old people.
Snappers and Ridgebacks. They're either look weird enough or just look like old people.
13954.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39