Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@sugarfrost

Oho, I love your icewarden! expect some art when I get my new tablet next week!!
@sugarfrost

Oho, I love your icewarden! expect some art when I get my new tablet next week!!
WjXthSl.png
@CaptainCrystals:

Google says that "soft black" hair is most common in Americans. Like... pre-1492 Americans. *shrug* Make of that what you will.

@sugarfrost: Yes...rp....later.
@CaptainCrystals:

Google says that "soft black" hair is most common in Americans. Like... pre-1492 Americans. *shrug* Make of that what you will.

@sugarfrost: Yes...rp....later.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@SugarFrost

ah, That's what I was thinking too! And the colors?
Edit: Got the hair type C: Windswept: I see what you did there XD
@SugarFrost

ah, That's what I was thinking too! And the colors?
Edit: Got the hair type C: Windswept: I see what you did there XD
Waystone5.gif
@CaptainCrystals
Woo, go for it! Welcome aboard! I have some ideas for their fashion senses, mostly colors and material. This used to be longer, but then my internet derped up so I got 75% lazier. Probably for the best, since everything I write is an ESSAY.

Windsinger knows what's "in" and dresses so, but he personally prefers light, breezy clothing on pale colors. He's one of those people who loans his clothes to his friends a lot. His pajamas are made of satin.

Tidelord clothes are either drab or colorful. Either way, he doesn't really care about how he looks (it contributes to his unintentionally secret richness). What he DOES care about is that it's easy to take on and off. He pretty much only wears sandals. I'm also convinced he only wears shorts year-round. Do you know any of those people? I know one of those people. No pants. Just shorts. Even during winter. He also probably goes to sleep in just his underwear.

Flamecaller wears bright colors and thin, elastic materials. She doesn't really wear things that totally cover herself since she radiates an amazing amount of body heat. Her friends probably just huddle around her during winter while she just sits there in her tanktop being all confused.

I don't really got much for Earthshaker other than he's modest and likes to wear those sweaters his mom made for him. Sorry, man, I'll think of something more for you, but not now.

Stormcatcher is one of those people who wears three-piece suits to school. Or at least a dress shirt. And a vest. A dress shirt and a vest. And the vest is made of wool. His pajamas are made of wool too. Actually, everything is made of wool. Everything. Feel the static electricity.

Lightweaver either wears plain stuff or GLITTERY SPARKLEY NIGHTMARES DEAR GOD. Either way, she's modest and likes drapey flowy things of pale colors. She'd personally likes the feel of something silk though, and she likes gold jewelry. oh god what if stormcatcher goes and buys her these things gah rich people activities Shhh not now. Later. I think she'd look good in tunic-style shirts.

Shadowbinder also likes drapey flowing clothes, but she's not as modest and prefers darker shades. Honestly, I think she's look nice in short skirts (pleated? with leggings) and a long overcoat (but I love coats, so my opinion doesn't count). The said coat comes with a hood, for all her Shady business. She prefers silver and darksteel over gold.

Icewarden is always dressed from head to toe. He gets cold easily; it's like he radiates frost or something. He knits his own socks, sweaters, scarves, whatever, and he wears them. For all his isolation, he sure is a showoff with his masterpieces. He likes crystalline jewelry, but no way would he wear them himself.

Gladekeeper got on her hiking boots, she got on her linen t-shirt, and she clad in green and only green. Okay, maybe not only green, but you get the idea, right? She probably has a lot of pockets. She's very outdoorsy and dresses to reflect. She'd probably wear short shorts with no shame. Do you think she still has a beard? I think she might have a bit of a fuzzy face.

Plaguebringer is never without her leather jacket (the said jackets comes with spikes that look like bone). She doesn't really care about whatever else she wears with it, but it's always in dress-code, if just barely. She owns boots too, but their more of combat boots than hiking. She also has a lot of pockets.

Arcanist owns a lot of scarves. A lot of scarves. You'd think he has multiple arms or something. He dresses very casually and always for comfort. Other than his many scarves, he dresses rather lightly. He likes the color pink and is only slightly embarrassed.

They all probably own something made of the same material of what their deity dolls are made of.
@CaptainCrystals
Woo, go for it! Welcome aboard! I have some ideas for their fashion senses, mostly colors and material. This used to be longer, but then my internet derped up so I got 75% lazier. Probably for the best, since everything I write is an ESSAY.

Windsinger knows what's "in" and dresses so, but he personally prefers light, breezy clothing on pale colors. He's one of those people who loans his clothes to his friends a lot. His pajamas are made of satin.

Tidelord clothes are either drab or colorful. Either way, he doesn't really care about how he looks (it contributes to his unintentionally secret richness). What he DOES care about is that it's easy to take on and off. He pretty much only wears sandals. I'm also convinced he only wears shorts year-round. Do you know any of those people? I know one of those people. No pants. Just shorts. Even during winter. He also probably goes to sleep in just his underwear.

Flamecaller wears bright colors and thin, elastic materials. She doesn't really wear things that totally cover herself since she radiates an amazing amount of body heat. Her friends probably just huddle around her during winter while she just sits there in her tanktop being all confused.

I don't really got much for Earthshaker other than he's modest and likes to wear those sweaters his mom made for him. Sorry, man, I'll think of something more for you, but not now.

Stormcatcher is one of those people who wears three-piece suits to school. Or at least a dress shirt. And a vest. A dress shirt and a vest. And the vest is made of wool. His pajamas are made of wool too. Actually, everything is made of wool. Everything. Feel the static electricity.

Lightweaver either wears plain stuff or GLITTERY SPARKLEY NIGHTMARES DEAR GOD. Either way, she's modest and likes drapey flowy things of pale colors. She'd personally likes the feel of something silk though, and she likes gold jewelry. oh god what if stormcatcher goes and buys her these things gah rich people activities Shhh not now. Later. I think she'd look good in tunic-style shirts.

Shadowbinder also likes drapey flowing clothes, but she's not as modest and prefers darker shades. Honestly, I think she's look nice in short skirts (pleated? with leggings) and a long overcoat (but I love coats, so my opinion doesn't count). The said coat comes with a hood, for all her Shady business. She prefers silver and darksteel over gold.

Icewarden is always dressed from head to toe. He gets cold easily; it's like he radiates frost or something. He knits his own socks, sweaters, scarves, whatever, and he wears them. For all his isolation, he sure is a showoff with his masterpieces. He likes crystalline jewelry, but no way would he wear them himself.

Gladekeeper got on her hiking boots, she got on her linen t-shirt, and she clad in green and only green. Okay, maybe not only green, but you get the idea, right? She probably has a lot of pockets. She's very outdoorsy and dresses to reflect. She'd probably wear short shorts with no shame. Do you think she still has a beard? I think she might have a bit of a fuzzy face.

Plaguebringer is never without her leather jacket (the said jackets comes with spikes that look like bone). She doesn't really care about whatever else she wears with it, but it's always in dress-code, if just barely. She owns boots too, but their more of combat boots than hiking. She also has a lot of pockets.

Arcanist owns a lot of scarves. A lot of scarves. You'd think he has multiple arms or something. He dresses very casually and always for comfort. Other than his many scarves, he dresses rather lightly. He likes the color pink and is only slightly embarrassed.

They all probably own something made of the same material of what their deity dolls are made of.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
On the topic of appearances:

Tidelord dresses like your classic surfer dude, and YES THAT INCLUDES HAWAIIAN FLOWER SHIRTS. Usually wears khaki shorts. Wears a sharktooth necklace, because he's gotta stick with the style, you know? His hair is fairly long and unkempt.

Flamecaller really likes short skirts and collars. Her clothes are ridiculously bold, but they all seem to fit, somehow. She also always wears either heavy combat boots or mary janes. She also wears leather gloves, always.

Earthshaker dresses in a very down-to-earth style (hehehe). He doesn't need anything fancy and doesn't care much about looks. He has very short black curly hair.
On the topic of appearances:

Tidelord dresses like your classic surfer dude, and YES THAT INCLUDES HAWAIIAN FLOWER SHIRTS. Usually wears khaki shorts. Wears a sharktooth necklace, because he's gotta stick with the style, you know? His hair is fairly long and unkempt.

Flamecaller really likes short skirts and collars. Her clothes are ridiculously bold, but they all seem to fit, somehow. She also always wears either heavy combat boots or mary janes. She also wears leather gloves, always.

Earthshaker dresses in a very down-to-earth style (hehehe). He doesn't need anything fancy and doesn't care much about looks. He has very short black curly hair.
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Ayreria
LOL beat me to it
I feel like Stormcatcher's sense of style makes a lot of people around the school annoyed, hehe (suits worn casually upset people and make for good laughs I love it). And gah, Earthshaker and sweaters I love it
@Ayreria
LOL beat me to it
I feel like Stormcatcher's sense of style makes a lot of people around the school annoyed, hehe (suits worn casually upset people and make for good laughs I love it). And gah, Earthshaker and sweaters I love it
@sugarfrost
Stormcatcher would sometimes wake up on a Monday morning in his lab, remembers about school, and just goes with his labcoat and frizzy hair. Those are his only two school-styles, business man or mad scientist. And he'll act just the same.
@sugarfrost
Stormcatcher would sometimes wake up on a Monday morning in his lab, remembers about school, and just goes with his labcoat and frizzy hair. Those are his only two school-styles, business man or mad scientist. And he'll act just the same.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria

Oh I love your ideas! Thank you!
@Ayreria

Oh I love your ideas! Thank you!
Waystone5.gif
@Ayreria
Also I feel like Lightweaver shops from like Earthbound and wears a ton of weird clashy hippie stuff.
@Ayreria
Also I feel like Lightweaver shops from like Earthbound and wears a ton of weird clashy hippie stuff.
Oh yeah, and Gladekeeper is all about keeping everything as natural as possible, and that includes body hair~
Oh yeah, and Gladekeeper is all about keeping everything as natural as possible, and that includes body hair~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65