Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 10 turkeys and counting..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Update: 69 Turkey Dinners and still no legit turkeys. :/

(he he he)
Update: 69 Turkey Dinners and still no legit turkeys. :/

(he he he)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I can barely get the stupid things to show up, much less drop
I can barely get the stupid things to show up, much less drop
*froths at mouth* After two days, ONE.

Now wondering to sell it or hoard.

TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I have 62 dinners and 0 turkeys :l... actually 0 familiars have dropped from any of my battles in a while. Though I only go in for about an hour or so at max.
I have 62 dinners and 0 turkeys :l... actually 0 familiars have dropped from any of my battles in a while. Though I only go in for about an hour or so at max.
0 Turkey

How are people even getting them
I've grinded like
12 hours
I've been so busy and all I wanted was one
:c
0 Turkey

How are people even getting them
I've grinded like
12 hours
I've been so busy and all I wanted was one
:c
LKzi7uW.png
DAY 03

The day dawns, fresh and clear. We are prepared for the hunt. Not even 413 turkey dinners have slaked our thirst for the not-so-elusive gobblers. Nine birds have been taken captive and we hope to domesticate them, but we will not stop the pursuit until we have a juicy generous dozen of them. May the Lightweaver illuminate the path to a bountiful hunt!
DAY 03

The day dawns, fresh and clear. We are prepared for the hunt. Not even 413 turkey dinners have slaked our thirst for the not-so-elusive gobblers. Nine birds have been taken captive and we hope to domesticate them, but we will not stop the pursuit until we have a juicy generous dozen of them. May the Lightweaver illuminate the path to a bountiful hunt!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="Atomikamikaze" date="2014-11-29 05:16:12"]*froths at mouth* After two days, ONE. Now wondering to sell it or hoard.[/quote] Stick it on your dragon and use it, you'll have 3 months of profiting to decide.
Atomikamikaze wrote on 2014-11-29 05:16:12:

Stick it on your dragon and use it, you'll have 3 months of profiting to decide.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
sold so many i've gotten from 400 gems to 700. I've lost track.
sold so many i've gotten from 400 gems to 700. I've lost track.
How do you all even get them to drop so many times? ;n;

It's already 12 am—been grinding for hours and welp. Still nothing.
How do you all even get them to drop so many times? ;n;

It's already 12 am—been grinding for hours and welp. Still nothing.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
3 turkeys so far, and I got my first one in the same drop as a chest, so that was pretty cool. I'd like a few more to sell later but I was worried I wouldn't get one at all so I'm happy.
3 turkeys so far, and I got my first one in the same drop as a chest, so that was pretty cool. I'd like a few more to sell later but I was worried I wouldn't get one at all so I'm happy.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12