Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 10 turkeys and counting..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
uno.
uno.
@Frostpebble

never got a yeti ..whats the worth?
@Frostpebble

never got a yeti ..whats the worth?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku At the moment 350k, cause a lot of people are hunting in the woods. But I think the normal price is more like 600-700k? When I got my first one they were a million!
@Heeroku At the moment 350k, cause a lot of people are hunting in the woods. But I think the normal price is more like 600-700k? When I got my first one they were a million!
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
i got one RIGHT off the bat, sent it to my girlfriend who is sick + doesn't play very much, ... HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANOTHER EVEN AFTER TWO DAYS OF GRINDING

******* turkeys

EDITED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I GOT ANOTHER ONE holy crap finally
i got one RIGHT off the bat, sent it to my girlfriend who is sick + doesn't play very much, ... HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANOTHER EVEN AFTER TWO DAYS OF GRINDING

******* turkeys

EDITED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I GOT ANOTHER ONE holy crap finally
never once.
i hate turkey
never once.
i hate turkey
PSV7fNB.png
I have 17 and I haven't grinded today at all... So many Turkeys yet no Yeti. :'v
I have 17 and I haven't grinded today at all... So many Turkeys yet no Yeti. :'v
WwxStnC.gifeSptuuR.gif
Uh. 20 from grinding, 1 from gathering, and two yetis.
I have spent all my free time grinding this weekend, and I have 965 of the dinners, so the drop rate for me is about one in 48. I haven't seen a familiar in the last two hundred though.
EDIT:
Got one, after about ten more!
Uh. 20 from grinding, 1 from gathering, and two yetis.
I have spent all my free time grinding this weekend, and I have 965 of the dinners, so the drop rate for me is about one in 48. I haven't seen a familiar in the last two hundred though.
EDIT:
Got one, after about ten more!
just one, but I'm really wanting to just get one more for my boyfriend since he can't really coli in Boreal.
just one, but I'm really wanting to just get one more for my boyfriend since he can't really coli in Boreal.
One from Hunting in Earth, but I'm happy.
One from Hunting in Earth, but I'm happy.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
Still no turkey >:c
Still no turkey >:c
emeOzA6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12