Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Woes of a Dragon Breeder
1 2 3
@Azlynn
That's my favorite thing about registration windows. Can bump all my hatchling prices way up again. If I'd known there was going to be another open registration so soon I would've waited to breed some of my prettier pairs.
@Azlynn
That's my favorite thing about registration windows. Can bump all my hatchling prices way up again. If I'd known there was going to be another open registration so soon I would've waited to breed some of my prettier pairs.
I don't breed unless there's a dominance push in the flight that's going on.

I'm normally a dragon hoarder. I do breed occasionally and sell them in the AH but if they don't sell after sitting in there for a week or so I drag them off to be exalted.

I think I should breed my two pink/purple dergs more because that's not a popular breeding with a surprisingly good color range from what I got out of the test breeding. I'm all for breeding if it will expand the normally limited color pool of dergs on the market.
I don't breed unless there's a dominance push in the flight that's going on.

I'm normally a dragon hoarder. I do breed occasionally and sell them in the AH but if they don't sell after sitting in there for a week or so I drag them off to be exalted.

I think I should breed my two pink/purple dergs more because that's not a popular breeding with a surprisingly good color range from what I got out of the test breeding. I'm all for breeding if it will expand the normally limited color pool of dergs on the market.
Breeding is my favorite thing on this site. Mirrors aren't really popular though, neither are the genes I like best, so I just roll with it if babies don't sell and exalt them for money. I try to price them accordingly, as well.

Mostly I breed for myself, though, because I just like seeing what hatches. I'll be interested to see if the new window makes any difference in my sales, though.
Breeding is my favorite thing on this site. Mirrors aren't really popular though, neither are the genes I like best, so I just roll with it if babies don't sell and exalt them for money. I try to price them accordingly, as well.

Mostly I breed for myself, though, because I just like seeing what hatches. I'll be interested to see if the new window makes any difference in my sales, though.
CQy7TyL.png
I used to have a rather large hatchery, then took a hiatus and came back. My taste in dragons changed, most got swapped out for new pairs. However, my gene and dragon taste is pretty different from everyone else it seems. I like the undesirable colors like Magenta and Goldenrod.

My hatchery is slowly becoming a white themed hatchery, with the exception of a few other pairs. I'm hoping to expand my lair and white pairs soon. ^^

And having new players on FR will hopefully help the economy here, it's so hard to try and sell a dragon that isn't mainstream.
I used to have a rather large hatchery, then took a hiatus and came back. My taste in dragons changed, most got swapped out for new pairs. However, my gene and dragon taste is pretty different from everyone else it seems. I like the undesirable colors like Magenta and Goldenrod.

My hatchery is slowly becoming a white themed hatchery, with the exception of a few other pairs. I'm hoping to expand my lair and white pairs soon. ^^

And having new players on FR will hopefully help the economy here, it's so hard to try and sell a dragon that isn't mainstream.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
I breed to get new dragons, and keep the dragons I like, and sell or exalt the ones I don't like.
I breed to get new dragons, and keep the dragons I like, and sell or exalt the ones I don't like.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3