Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The AH sell quantity defaults to 1 now
1 2 3 4
Yay! :D This is awesome.
Yay! :D This is awesome.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Ankokou" date="2014-11-13 22:47:03"]Thank you admins, much appreciated.[/quote] We're happy to hear everyone likes the change! Enjoy!
Ankokou wrote on 2014-11-13 22:47:03:
Thank you admins, much appreciated.

We're happy to hear everyone likes the change! Enjoy!
Oh, I was wondering why my food auctions kept expiring. I was so used to them being stacks of 99. Didn't notice they were only stacks of 1. Gonna take some getting used to.
Oh, I was wondering why my food auctions kept expiring. I was so used to them being stacks of 99. Didn't notice they were only stacks of 1. Gonna take some getting used to.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
A very welcome change.
A very welcome change.
Oh gosh I just noticed this. Went to sell a bunch of stacks of food and noticed that I still had 98 in my hoard and I took a bit of a pause. Cancelled the sales and now I just have to wait for them to go back to my hoard properly so I can sell the whole thing. This is gonna take a bit of getting used to, ha ha!
Oh gosh I just noticed this. Went to sell a bunch of stacks of food and noticed that I still had 98 in my hoard and I took a bit of a pause. Cancelled the sales and now I just have to wait for them to go back to my hoard properly so I can sell the whole thing. This is gonna take a bit of getting used to, ha ha!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
The annoyance of having to type in 99 for food stacks is well worth the not selling all my chests for the price of one, methinks. x.x Nobody is going to snap up 1 fish priced like 99 fish before I have time to panic and cancel the auction!
The annoyance of having to type in 99 for food stacks is well worth the not selling all my chests for the price of one, methinks. x.x Nobody is going to snap up 1 fish priced like 99 fish before I have time to panic and cancel the auction!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Artorias Putting it in the vault and taking it out fixes the broken stacking

Anyway me too
@Artorias Putting it in the vault and taking it out fixes the broken stacking

Anyway me too
Yeah, real nice.
EXCEPT...
I was trying to sell three gilded chests for 1200 gems...
And I ended up selling ONE for that price...
But I rectified my mistake.
Yeah, real nice.
EXCEPT...
I was trying to sell three gilded chests for 1200 gems...
And I ended up selling ONE for that price...
But I rectified my mistake.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@fatherpunk

Ah, thanks friend! I know sometimes I've had a bit of lag with cancelling auctions and the item actually appearing in my hoard again, so I figured that's what was going on.
@fatherpunk

Ah, thanks friend! I know sometimes I've had a bit of lag with cancelling auctions and the item actually appearing in my hoard again, so I figured that's what was going on.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@naettleleaf better to accidentally overprice than under! Generally, an overpriced item will not be purchased before you can correct the mistake. :)
@naettleleaf better to accidentally overprice than under! Generally, an overpriced item will not be purchased before you can correct the mistake. :)
1 2 3 4