Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Flails*
1 2
Not really on topic, but my favorite story about inactive accounts and heritage:
I was tracing the ancestors of a random dragon for a project, and he had a pretty big family tree.
One of his so-many-grand-parents, though, was the only child of a two-dragon clan. o_o

So, it looks like someone hatched a single-egg nest, sold it or gave it away, and then stopped playing.
And then that single egg went on to be part of the rest of the world.

I wish I could remember who it was so I could find them again. I have feels.
Not really on topic, but my favorite story about inactive accounts and heritage:
I was tracing the ancestors of a random dragon for a project, and he had a pretty big family tree.
One of his so-many-grand-parents, though, was the only child of a two-dragon clan. o_o

So, it looks like someone hatched a single-egg nest, sold it or gave it away, and then stopped playing.
And then that single egg went on to be part of the rest of the world.

I wish I could remember who it was so I could find them again. I have feels.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@StrykeSlammerII
Actually my Guardian Static is the product of a two dragon clan. Maybe that's why he chose to be the guardian of my clan's nesting grounds. He was just a happy little hatchling when something destroyed the new family. And such a small clan would easy pickings for a beast clan.
@StrykeSlammerII
Actually my Guardian Static is the product of a two dragon clan. Maybe that's why he chose to be the guardian of my clan's nesting grounds. He was just a happy little hatchling when something destroyed the new family. And such a small clan would easy pickings for a beast clan.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
Oooh, @Zenelle's suggestion is nice too. Perhaps these lairs are not empty (because if they were empty they would have no dragons in them!) but instead have taken a collective hibernation due to the lack of resources.
So these lairs you come across will still have the dragons in it, but they cannot be awoken until the time comes~~~ (Like Sleeping Beauty's castle~)

@StrykeSlammerII
And then I went and looked back on one of my favorite perma dragons (she may not be part of the theme but she was one of my first dragons!) and found out she too decends from a two-dragon lair in Lightning that only had one nest!
I almost want to play with a family tree chart and find a lot of my dragons lineages :D
(Like I tracked down the decendant of my custom progen and by luck the offspring wound up as Skydancers and Imperials from a basic Tundra mom!)
Oooh, @Zenelle's suggestion is nice too. Perhaps these lairs are not empty (because if they were empty they would have no dragons in them!) but instead have taken a collective hibernation due to the lack of resources.
So these lairs you come across will still have the dragons in it, but they cannot be awoken until the time comes~~~ (Like Sleeping Beauty's castle~)

@StrykeSlammerII
And then I went and looked back on one of my favorite perma dragons (she may not be part of the theme but she was one of my first dragons!) and found out she too decends from a two-dragon lair in Lightning that only had one nest!
I almost want to play with a family tree chart and find a lot of my dragons lineages :D
(Like I tracked down the decendant of my custom progen and by luck the offspring wound up as Skydancers and Imperials from a basic Tundra mom!)
84si1j.png
@raptorix
I would love to have a family tree database of this site. -drools-
Doubt it'll happen unless the TOS changes drastically though, nearly-7-million dragons is WAY too many for manual data entry.
@raptorix
I would love to have a family tree database of this site. -drools-
Doubt it'll happen unless the TOS changes drastically though, nearly-7-million dragons is WAY too many for manual data entry.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
1 2