Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How dragons are sold. Definitely canon.
1 2 3
LITTLE-KNOWN FACT: Fellow clanmates will sing songs to solicit buyers from other areas to take dragons from the clan in exchange for money.
LITTLE-KNOWN FACT: Fellow clanmates will sing songs to solicit buyers from other areas to take dragons from the clan in exchange for money.
ctFAI4k.gif
If I had space I would consider buying that guy or the green one. They're gorgeous.
And nice voice!
If I had space I would consider buying that guy or the green one. They're gorgeous.
And nice voice!
No traveling dragons please!
Story of my life.

I'm sorry tundras of Flight Rising, I would buy so many of you, if I had the space. =(

edit: LOL My 4 year old is currently wandering around singing about buying tundras now.
Story of my life.

I'm sorry tundras of Flight Rising, I would buy so many of you, if I had the space. =(

edit: LOL My 4 year old is currently wandering around singing about buying tundras now.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@Misplaced
Thank you!
... And amazingly, someone just bought the green one-- ~and~ someone else bought the tundra. I guess my siren song worked....... 8)

@SadariEvenstar
Haha! Yes, we must buy all the tundras 8D

Pffhaha I'm not sure whether to say 'I'm sorry' or 'you're welcome' for that one :P
@Misplaced
Thank you!
... And amazingly, someone just bought the green one-- ~and~ someone else bought the tundra. I guess my siren song worked....... 8)

@SadariEvenstar
Haha! Yes, we must buy all the tundras 8D

Pffhaha I'm not sure whether to say 'I'm sorry' or 'you're welcome' for that one :P
ctFAI4k.gif
I felt a sudden unexplainable urge to buy one of your tundras.
I felt a sudden unexplainable urge to buy one of your tundras.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
Haha, OH wow, I was not expecting this to work. Thank you so much though 8'D
@Reyna
Haha, OH wow, I was not expecting this to work. Thank you so much though 8'D
ctFAI4k.gif
xD That is adorable! One can never have too many tundras!
xD That is adorable! One can never have too many tundras!
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@IndigoCrow
Man, I wanted to buy one too :(
@IndigoCrow
Man, I wanted to buy one too :(
Gammass.gif
@IndigoCrow
You should just make a video like this every time you want to sell something. XD

Now I'm singing "do you want to buy some tundrasssss" in class. Thanks.
@IndigoCrow
You should just make a video like this every time you want to sell something. XD

Now I'm singing "do you want to buy some tundrasssss" in class. Thanks.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Desolim
Never too many 8D
... I mean, until you run out of space and start running low on food. xD

@AlfredFJones
I actually still have a guardian with the same colors for sale, and also there are more babs still in my partner-in-crime's lair if you'd like me to save one for you c8

@Reyna
I think I will. This was surprisingly successful!

Lol you're welcome. It'll never get out of your head now muwahhahahaa
@Desolim
Never too many 8D
... I mean, until you run out of space and start running low on food. xD

@AlfredFJones
I actually still have a guardian with the same colors for sale, and also there are more babs still in my partner-in-crime's lair if you'd like me to save one for you c8

@Reyna
I think I will. This was surprisingly successful!

Lol you're welcome. It'll never get out of your head now muwahhahahaa
ctFAI4k.gif
1 2 3