Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nice Job Breaking It, Arcanist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was going to defend my Flight, but I just cannot. I thought it was a bit FOR (MAGICAL) SCIENCE, but oh well.

I only got one egg from my first clutch. Thanks, Arcanist. >:/
I was going to defend my Flight, but I just cannot. I thought it was a bit FOR (MAGICAL) SCIENCE, but oh well.

I only got one egg from my first clutch. Thanks, Arcanist. >:/
xypon.jpg
Without the Arcanist, you would not have Fae dragons, since they're modeled after him. You also wouldn't have MAGIK, which is very important. Because without that, your dragons can't cross breed. You'd never be able to breed a Tundra with a Guardian, or a Spiral with a Ridgeback.

So yeah, hush you naysayers. The Arcanist made a mistake. It's not like your gods or goddesses are so great that they've never done anything stupid.

Without the Arcanist, you would not have Fae dragons, since they're modeled after him. You also wouldn't have MAGIK, which is very important. Because without that, your dragons can't cross breed. You'd never be able to breed a Tundra with a Guardian, or a Spiral with a Ridgeback.

So yeah, hush you naysayers. The Arcanist made a mistake. It's not like your gods or goddesses are so great that they've never done anything stupid.

NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
*opens a little black book and puts on a bad german accent*

I am takin notes.

Und all of youz who are naysayers to the Arcanist vill go on ze list

And ven we vin the war you'll be brought to accountz!
*opens a little black book and puts on a bad german accent*

I am takin notes.

Und all of youz who are naysayers to the Arcanist vill go on ze list

And ven we vin the war you'll be brought to accountz!
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Woah, woah, woah. You guys should be thanking apologizing to the Arcanist and worshiping his excellence!

If he didn't break the pillar, then 8 of the dragons would have been stuck in that pillar. So all you Earthshaker, Flamecaller, Tidelord, Windsinger, Stormcatcher, Icewarden, Lightweaver, and Shadowbinder fans would be watching over a big rock. That sounds fun. ;]

Also, dragonkind was only created AFTER the pillar broke. AKA, without the Arcanist, you wouldn't have all your pretty dragons. C8
Woah, woah, woah. You guys should be thanking apologizing to the Arcanist and worshiping his excellence!

If he didn't break the pillar, then 8 of the dragons would have been stuck in that pillar. So all you Earthshaker, Flamecaller, Tidelord, Windsinger, Stormcatcher, Icewarden, Lightweaver, and Shadowbinder fans would be watching over a big rock. That sounds fun. ;]

Also, dragonkind was only created AFTER the pillar broke. AKA, without the Arcanist, you wouldn't have all your pretty dragons. C8
@Colesia

I'm sure lots of us are. I mean; Thanks, Arcanist.
@Colesia

I'm sure lots of us are. I mean; Thanks, Arcanist.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
I'm in the arcane Flight and I find this "up and coming meme" amusing xD
I'm in the arcane Flight and I find this "up and coming meme" amusing xD
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Fel
Eehehehe, let me fix that. ^^"
@Fel
Eehehehe, let me fix that. ^^"
Heh, anyone seen the tumblr? http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/53588388066/downtime-questions [img]http://media.tumblr.com/9f39b72525a4fca53cf3b8ba0ab36385/tumblr_inline_mosknriTVI1qz4rgp.png[/img]
Heh, anyone seen the tumblr?

http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/53588388066/downtime-questions

tumblr_inline_mosknriTVI1qz4rgp.png
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
So the Arcanist explodes the pillar, causes all our downtime, made Akiri the ultimate mother...

Gee, thanks, Arcanist.
So the Arcanist explodes the pillar, causes all our downtime, made Akiri the ultimate mother...

Gee, thanks, Arcanist.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Oh man this thread, I am nearly crying out of laughter :'D
Oh man this thread, I am nearly crying out of laughter :'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10