Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I made human deities
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@warriorjames
I'm actually working on the Earthshaker right now ! Would you like me to ping you when he is finished ?
@warriorjames
I'm actually working on the Earthshaker right now ! Would you like me to ping you when he is finished ?
pixel_banner.png
@hexlix
Sure.
@hexlix
Sure.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames @Kitari @JoWuss @Taiju @Zekaryu @LostUmbreon [img]http://gyazo.com/c90dce95729550eaf5e6992e89b8d86b.png[/img] Behold, the Earthshaker. I went for the fact that the Earthshaker personally doesn't care for dominance. He knows that in the end, he will be the only one left if the fighting continues, so he chooses to stay out o fit. Now, the nordic appearance is due to me showing one of my friends the many available dragon breeds on flight rising, and when I showed him the Snapper, which are the Earthshaker's creations, he commented on how norse-looking they are. So, here we are. Nordic God Earthshaker.
@warriorjames
@Kitari
@JoWuss
@Taiju
@Zekaryu
@LostUmbreon

c90dce95729550eaf5e6992e89b8d86b.png

Behold, the Earthshaker. I went for the fact that the Earthshaker personally doesn't care for dominance. He knows that in the end, he will be the only one left if the fighting continues, so he chooses to stay out o fit. Now, the nordic appearance is due to me showing one of my friends the many available dragon breeds on flight rising, and when I showed him the Snapper, which are the Earthshaker's creations, he commented on how norse-looking they are. So, here we are. Nordic God Earthshaker.
pixel_banner.png
@Taiju be diggin' that Glademomma art, yo.
@Taiju be diggin' that Glademomma art, yo.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@Taiju
I'm glad you like her!
@Taiju
I'm glad you like her!
pixel_banner.png
I like all of them, too, don't get me wrong, but as part of Nature, the Glademomma has a special place in my heart.
I like all of them, too, don't get me wrong, but as part of Nature, the Glademomma has a special place in my heart.
@Taiju
Of course, I totally understand. I'm actually biased to liking the Arcanist the most considering I'm part of his flight.
@Taiju
Of course, I totally understand. I'm actually biased to liking the Arcanist the most considering I'm part of his flight.
pixel_banner.png
Even though he's not in Earth, I have a feeling my buddy @Randzen would enjoy your rendition of the Earthshaker.
Even though he's not in Earth, I have a feeling my buddy @Randzen would enjoy your rendition of the Earthshaker.
@Taiju
I hope they do. I'm really happy people have been liking my renditions thus far !
@Taiju
I hope they do. I'm really happy people have been liking my renditions thus far !
pixel_banner.png
@Kitari @JoWuss @Taiju @Zekaryu @LostUmbreon [img]http://gyazo.com/5102afef670d91ffe2c29bef5f3604a1.png[/img] Ahh, the Shadowbinder. Second to last on my set of gijinka'd deities. I took a huge enchantress/Ursula approach to this girl. I originally wanted to make her darkskinned, but I realized that considering she never goes out int he sun, it would be unreasonable to give her dark skin. Anyhow, with her hair, I decided to make her hair also her dress (a sort of Bayonetta thing and also something I'm sure she would do) , and it's also melty like the goop that comes out of her mouth.
@Kitari
@JoWuss
@Taiju
@Zekaryu
@LostUmbreon

5102afef670d91ffe2c29bef5f3604a1.png
Ahh, the Shadowbinder. Second to last on my set of gijinka'd deities. I took a huge enchantress/Ursula approach to this girl. I originally wanted to make her darkskinned, but I realized that considering she never goes out int he sun, it would be unreasonable to give her dark skin. Anyhow, with her hair, I decided to make her hair also her dress (a sort of Bayonetta thing and also something I'm sure she would do) , and it's also melty like the goop that comes out of her mouth.
pixel_banner.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35