Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
[item=Sakura Owlet] [b]Name: [/b] Sakura Owlet [b]Caption:[/b] These baby Sakura owls are great as a snack to all those meat eating dragons. [item=Daddy Long Legs] [b]Name: [/b] Daddy Long Legs [b]Caption:[/b] Not as common in Ancient Egypt as the Mummy Long Legs or even the Mummy Short Legs but still as important. [item=Carpenter Wax] [b]Name: [/b] Carpenter Wax [b]Caption:[/b] Used by Joseph, the band of the same name and of course, the Karate Kid.
Sakura Owlet
Name: Sakura Owlet
Caption: These baby Sakura owls are great as a snack to all those meat eating dragons.

Name: Daddy Long Legs
Caption: Not as common in Ancient Egypt as the Mummy Long Legs or even the Mummy Short Legs but still as important.

Carpenter Wax
Name: Carpenter Wax
Caption: Used by Joseph, the band of the same name and of course, the Karate Kid.
[quote][item=wildwood owlet] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Owlet [b]Caption:[/b] Despite what the alarming color may lead you to believe wildwood owlets are no more likely than other baby owls to have been irradiated.[/quote] [quote][item=good eater award] [B]Name:[/b] Good Eater Award [b]Caption:[/b] Though this ribbon looks rather common the design is actually quite rare since they're typically eaten shortly after being awarded.[/quote] [quote][item=withered rose] [b]Name:[/b] Whithered Rose [b]Caption:[/b] As it turns out every rose does not have its thorn. Age caused the thorns on this particular flower to fall off, making it much easier to eat.[/quote]
Quote:
Wildwood Owlet
Name: Wildwood Owlet
Caption: Despite what the alarming color may lead you to believe wildwood owlets are no more likely than other baby owls to have been irradiated.
Quote:
Good Eater Award
Name: Good Eater Award
Caption: Though this ribbon looks rather common the design is actually quite rare since they're typically eaten shortly after being awarded.
Quote:
Withered Rose
Name: Whithered Rose
Caption: As it turns out every rose does not have its thorn. Age caused the thorns on this particular flower to fall off, making it much easier to eat.
[item=sakura owlet] [b]Name: [/b] Sakura Owlet [b]Caption:[/b][i] It's like veal, but with feathers![/i] [item=wilting rose] [b]Name: [/b] Floppity Rose [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This rose has really bad posture. It should probably see a chiropractor.[/i] [item=good eater award] [b]Name: [/b] Nommed-Upon Ribbon [b]Caption:[/b][i] Mind your punctuation. "First Place: Ribbon Eating Contest" is not the same as "First Place Ribbon: Eating Contest".[/i]
Sakura Owlet
Caption: It's like veal, but with feathers!

Wilting Rose
Name: Floppity Rose
Caption: This rose has really bad posture. It should probably see a chiropractor.

Good Eater Award
Name: Nommed-Upon Ribbon
Caption: Mind your punctuation. "First Place: Ribbon Eating Contest" is not the same as "First Place Ribbon: Eating Contest".
[quote][item=harvestman] [b]Name:[/b] Harvestman [b]Caption:[/b] [I]More of a spider. More of a creeper. Creeperspider.[/I][/quote] [quote][item=sakura owlet] [b]Name:[/b] Sakura Owlet [b]Caption:[/b] [I]Contrary to popular belief, you will look funny if you let this nestle on your shoulder. This is food, not a familiar.[/I][/quote] [quote][item=discarded ribbon] [b]Name:[/b] Discarded Ribbon [b]Caption:[/b] [I]At least now you can parade around saying you're the one that won it.[/I][/quote]
Quote:
Harvestman
Name: Harvestman
Caption: More of a spider. More of a creeper. Creeperspider.

Quote:
Sakura Owlet
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, you will look funny if you let this nestle on your shoulder. This is food, not a familiar.

Quote:
Discarded Ribbon
Name: Discarded Ribbon
Caption: At least now you can parade around saying you're the one that won it.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5703.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Sakura Owlet [b]Caption[/b]: Perhaps unsurprisingly, this small owl tastes faintly of cherries. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5711.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Infused Crystal [b]Caption[/b]: Infused with [i]what[/i], I wonder?
5703.png
Caption: Perhaps unsurprisingly, this small owl tastes faintly of cherries.

5711.png
Name: Infused Crystal
Caption: Infused with what, I wonder?
[item=Sakura Owlet] Name: Sakura Owlet Caption: You better eat this little guy before he turns into a full-grown Sakura Owl. But he's so cute... [item=Wilting Rose] Name: Wilting Rose Caption: This has been in the back of the stores since Valentine's day... [item=Carpenter Wax] Name: Carpenter Wax Caption: You really shouldn't be going around cleaning out the ears of Coral Carpenters...
Sakura Owlet
Caption: You better eat this little guy before he turns into a full-grown Sakura Owl. But he's so cute...

Wilting Rose
Name: Wilting Rose
Caption: This has been in the back of the stores since Valentine's day...

Carpenter Wax
Name: Carpenter Wax
Caption: You really shouldn't be going around cleaning out the ears of Coral Carpenters...
GAji9p1.png
shoot i forgot about this, but still thought today was the deadline, oh well, just throwing in my thoughts anyhow [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5712.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Beautiful Rose [b]Caption:[/b] Despite it's withering look, it will have the consumer falling in love with it [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5713.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Beastly Flower [b]Caption:[/b] Even after all the petals have fallen off, planting it soon after near a Beautiful Rose will revive it
shoot i forgot about this, but still thought today was the deadline, oh well, just throwing in my thoughts anyhow

5712.png
Name: Beautiful Rose
Caption: Despite it's withering look, it will have the consumer falling in love with it

5713.png
Name: Beastly Flower
Caption: Even after all the petals have fallen off, planting it soon after near a Beautiful Rose will revive it
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58