Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fire Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I got a Flameheart Chest in Woodland Path, from a Wildwood Owl I think.
I got a Flameheart Chest in Woodland Path, from a Wildwood Owl I think.
FD1rkPC.png
@Maki
The Flameheart chest definitely drops from wildwood owls. I just got one from a group of only owls.
@Maki
The Flameheart chest definitely drops from wildwood owls. I just got one from a group of only owls.
@Maki Just got a Construct chest from a Sickle Kamaitachi.
@Maki Just got a Construct chest from a Sickle Kamaitachi.
Thank you all, I added everything :)

Chest left to find:

- Forgotten Cave - Ancient Fungus (1)
- Waterway - Granite Thresher (2)
- Harpy's Roost - Dodo (1)
Thank you all, I added everything :)

Chest left to find:

The Blooming Strangler also drops the Phoenix Feather Chest, I recieved one earlier today but I was not sure where it came from. Now I got another one :)
The Blooming Strangler also drops the Phoenix Feather Chest, I recieved one earlier today but I was not sure where it came from. Now I got another one :)
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
I am *so* surprised that Kelp Beds has all the chests found already, considering that Maren Scout only appears in the 4-packs. o_O Good job, everyone!

...I'm currently working on the hated Waterway and the Boreal Wood. No luck yet. :x
I am *so* surprised that Kelp Beds has all the chests found already, considering that Maren Scout only appears in the 4-packs. o_O Good job, everyone!

...I'm currently working on the hated Waterway and the Boreal Wood. No luck yet. :x
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Maki
Winter Wolf - Methane Chest
@Maki
Winter Wolf - Methane Chest
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Maki Ok so I find it a little annoying to have to deal with double sets of percentages that have different worths and stuff, soooo. I multiplied the chance of fire/neutral monster with the drop rate for each and then added them together, to figure out the drop rate in total for each area, at least with the numbers we have.

+ Training Fields: 5.56%
+ Woodland Path: 6.71%
+ Scorched Forest: 6.45%
+ Sandswept Delta: 5.04%
+ Forgotten Cave: 6.30%
+ Bamboo Falls: 6.78%
+ Waterway: 4.04%
+ Arena: 9.87%
+ Boreal Wood: 3.78%
+ Harpy's Roost: 3.52%
+ Mire: 3.67%
+ Kelp Beds: 4.19%
@Maki Ok so I find it a little annoying to have to deal with double sets of percentages that have different worths and stuff, soooo. I multiplied the chance of fire/neutral monster with the drop rate for each and then added them together, to figure out the drop rate in total for each area, at least with the numbers we have.

+ Training Fields: 5.56%
+ Woodland Path: 6.71%
+ Scorched Forest: 6.45%
+ Sandswept Delta: 5.04%
+ Forgotten Cave: 6.30%
+ Bamboo Falls: 6.78%
+ Waterway: 4.04%
+ Arena: 9.87%
+ Boreal Wood: 3.78%
+ Harpy's Roost: 3.52%
+ Mire: 3.67%
+ Kelp Beds: 4.19%
@TheHeroHeart

Those are only average numbers, we don't know the numbers for each venue, see the data from the Nature festival:
- enemies of the festival's element: 25% chance of a drop in the Woodland Path, 33% in the Arena, 42% in the Mire
- neutral enemies, the drop rates are 17-38%, but which areas are better and worse is inconsistent

Chest left to find:

@TheHeroHeart

Those are only average numbers, we don't know the numbers for each venue, see the data from the Nature festival:
- enemies of the festival's element: 25% chance of a drop in the Woodland Path, 33% in the Arena, 42% in the Mire
- neutral enemies, the drop rates are 17-38%, but which areas are better and worse is inconsistent

Chest left to find:

@maki
Granite Thresher's drop Igniteus Chests.
@maki
Granite Thresher's drop Igniteus Chests.
2i1fr40.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15