Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The epic battle of wind and water
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
oGmqQsu.png
It's this glorious thread again.
It's this glorious thread again.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
[center]@psylla[b] I APPROVE. WHAT AN AWESOME THREAD. [/b] [img]http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-thumbs-up-happy-GIF.gif[/img][/center]
@psylla I APPROVE. WHAT AN AWESOME THREAD.

GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-thumbs-up-happy-GIF.gif
f2VHCTu.gif
I think this needs fanfiction my friends. Fanfiction.

(Long part warning! Scroll down if you don't want to read it.)
Love is a Hurricane, A Tidesinger fanfic.

It all began this fateful day in the Sornieth. The wind blew, and the light radiantly shined upon the land, while the darkness trembled into its corner. The dragons scurried about, following their daily activities and busying themselves in their own affairs. A creature, majestic and colossal swirled amongst the clouds observing the dragons. His serpent like elegance was by no doubt something that caught the eye. Not bound by wings nor legs, he was as free as the breeze had been. His scales were painted in the fashion of fully nourished grass, and there was a smile creased upon his lips. This serpent was the very god of the winds, The Windsinger. Governing the skies of his children, he twirled in a kite like pattern among the clouds in glee. What had him so cheerful this very day? Why it was The Tidelord, and his brilliant expansive ocean. Today was the precise day the gods would meet this month. The gods had always scheduled their meetings during the festivals, where no being dared to shatter the peace and celebrations. And this month in particular pleased The Windsinger. It was March, month of the Wind Flight. As the day drew closer, his children grew giddier. And so did the god. Excitement broiled within him. The serene Tidelord would have to spend time with him. It was his month. Perhaps he would invite The Stormcatcher too, as this would be a pleasant gathering. That is if the haughty deity would stay put in any area besides the desert. Where ever the Windsinger had traveled, the clouds cleared their way for a spring breeze, and The Tidelord's footing lead to the very churning of the waves around him. This demonstration of power enchanted the serpent. Circling the land, he twirled once more into the skies and beyond the sight of mortal dragons, into the realm of the gods...

"God of the playful gusts, Windsinger, I foresaw your arrival." Spoke The Tidelord with excitement. "I knew you would be here. The other gods must be arriving soon. Ready your messengers, The Mistral Jamboree will begin soon." The Windsinger looked into the eyes of the Water Flight's god. "And?" The green reptile questioned. "Nothing more. Is there something I am forgetting?" There was a confused look on the Tidelord's face, and the god tilted his head. "N-No nothing. Nothing at all! Thank you for coming Tidelord! Make yourself comfortable." The green dragon turned away, gritting his teeth in frustration, but away from the blue colossal reptilian. How could he be so neglectful!? Thought the Windsinger with brimming anger. "Children! The Messenger's Scrolls are to be sent out now. Remember that it is in our land only we leave these. Now, show the world what the wind carries!" He shouted. The exalted dragons eyes burst open, and with a beat of wings the divine realm was greeted with mortal beings carrying scrolls in their claws. And once this heavenly slate of leave was depleted of mortals, the gods rose to have the Windsinger...

The meeting was swift, and the Windsinger did not recall much for he was all too fixated on the shimmering scales of the Water deity. And when the gods began to depart, the Windsinger let out a cry that pierced the skies. "Tidelord, and Stormcatcher! Meet me at sunset!" He blurted out. The two deities looked behind themselves with a puzzled expression. "Just do it! We'll discuss it later." He remarked. "I foresee that I do not wish to do this, but alas I will. But make sure it is swift. I have a prophecy to attend to." And with that the god vanished like a rock through water. "I NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK, FOR I AM IRON MAN. SEE YOU LATER, NOW THE STARK INDUSTRIES IS WAITING FOR THEIR BOSS. GOODBYE." Screeched the Stormcatcher while soaring at lightning speeds out of the domain. There was something not quite right in his head, but never the less a father should be proud of his son. And so he waited, twisting himself into knots as time passed...

Finally the god had arrived. "Hello Windsinger, pleasure to meet you." "As to you my dearest Tidelord." The festive god chirped. "I forsee that you will speak to me after this sentence comes to a halt." He replied. "Dearest Tidelord, my one true love. I wish to celebrate this festival with you today, with our son. Will you please oblige?" The Windsinger requested. "Have you lost your mind? Love? I am the god of oceans, not god of romance! And son? What are you speaking of!?" He growled, backing up. The words stabbed through the Windsinger's heart with each syllable. How could he be so cruel? How can be have forgotten our love? There was silence. And then the deity sobbed. "Tidelord... But you said you loved me!" He howled. The Tidelord remained stoic with his expression. "I foresee nothing about this. I believe you have yourself fooled." He muttered. "LIES! LIES! ALL LIES! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! YOU LIED! LIES!" "Windsinger, that was just a phase." The god let out a screech, and with that a thick tornado brewed, and flew right towards The Tidelord. He let out a screech of agony, and returned with a gush of water. The fighting was brutal. And what remained was a distraught god, crying in the earth. "TIDELORD WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?" There was only crying, crying, and more crying. For some reason the festival went without a hitch, but the god's heart would forever be broken. Or so it seemed. The storm god flew above head, beating his wings rather obnoxiously. "AW MAN I MISSED OUT ON INTENSE WORK." Looking down at the Windsinger, he stared at the sobbing mess for a brief moment. "GET BACK TO WORK!" He screeched. And so that was how The Windsinger's heart was broken, by the eternally lovely Tidelord...

(I can't believe I just did this. So there you have it. Windsinger who just wanted to be loved, Tidelord who really is indifferent and bossman... Let's just leave that out for later. Intended to be terrible.)
I think this needs fanfiction my friends. Fanfiction.

(Long part warning! Scroll down if you don't want to read it.)
Love is a Hurricane, A Tidesinger fanfic.

It all began this fateful day in the Sornieth. The wind blew, and the light radiantly shined upon the land, while the darkness trembled into its corner. The dragons scurried about, following their daily activities and busying themselves in their own affairs. A creature, majestic and colossal swirled amongst the clouds observing the dragons. His serpent like elegance was by no doubt something that caught the eye. Not bound by wings nor legs, he was as free as the breeze had been. His scales were painted in the fashion of fully nourished grass, and there was a smile creased upon his lips. This serpent was the very god of the winds, The Windsinger. Governing the skies of his children, he twirled in a kite like pattern among the clouds in glee. What had him so cheerful this very day? Why it was The Tidelord, and his brilliant expansive ocean. Today was the precise day the gods would meet this month. The gods had always scheduled their meetings during the festivals, where no being dared to shatter the peace and celebrations. And this month in particular pleased The Windsinger. It was March, month of the Wind Flight. As the day drew closer, his children grew giddier. And so did the god. Excitement broiled within him. The serene Tidelord would have to spend time with him. It was his month. Perhaps he would invite The Stormcatcher too, as this would be a pleasant gathering. That is if the haughty deity would stay put in any area besides the desert. Where ever the Windsinger had traveled, the clouds cleared their way for a spring breeze, and The Tidelord's footing lead to the very churning of the waves around him. This demonstration of power enchanted the serpent. Circling the land, he twirled once more into the skies and beyond the sight of mortal dragons, into the realm of the gods...

"God of the playful gusts, Windsinger, I foresaw your arrival." Spoke The Tidelord with excitement. "I knew you would be here. The other gods must be arriving soon. Ready your messengers, The Mistral Jamboree will begin soon." The Windsinger looked into the eyes of the Water Flight's god. "And?" The green reptile questioned. "Nothing more. Is there something I am forgetting?" There was a confused look on the Tidelord's face, and the god tilted his head. "N-No nothing. Nothing at all! Thank you for coming Tidelord! Make yourself comfortable." The green dragon turned away, gritting his teeth in frustration, but away from the blue colossal reptilian. How could he be so neglectful!? Thought the Windsinger with brimming anger. "Children! The Messenger's Scrolls are to be sent out now. Remember that it is in our land only we leave these. Now, show the world what the wind carries!" He shouted. The exalted dragons eyes burst open, and with a beat of wings the divine realm was greeted with mortal beings carrying scrolls in their claws. And once this heavenly slate of leave was depleted of mortals, the gods rose to have the Windsinger...

The meeting was swift, and the Windsinger did not recall much for he was all too fixated on the shimmering scales of the Water deity. And when the gods began to depart, the Windsinger let out a cry that pierced the skies. "Tidelord, and Stormcatcher! Meet me at sunset!" He blurted out. The two deities looked behind themselves with a puzzled expression. "Just do it! We'll discuss it later." He remarked. "I foresee that I do not wish to do this, but alas I will. But make sure it is swift. I have a prophecy to attend to." And with that the god vanished like a rock through water. "I NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK, FOR I AM IRON MAN. SEE YOU LATER, NOW THE STARK INDUSTRIES IS WAITING FOR THEIR BOSS. GOODBYE." Screeched the Stormcatcher while soaring at lightning speeds out of the domain. There was something not quite right in his head, but never the less a father should be proud of his son. And so he waited, twisting himself into knots as time passed...

Finally the god had arrived. "Hello Windsinger, pleasure to meet you." "As to you my dearest Tidelord." The festive god chirped. "I forsee that you will speak to me after this sentence comes to a halt." He replied. "Dearest Tidelord, my one true love. I wish to celebrate this festival with you today, with our son. Will you please oblige?" The Windsinger requested. "Have you lost your mind? Love? I am the god of oceans, not god of romance! And son? What are you speaking of!?" He growled, backing up. The words stabbed through the Windsinger's heart with each syllable. How could he be so cruel? How can be have forgotten our love? There was silence. And then the deity sobbed. "Tidelord... But you said you loved me!" He howled. The Tidelord remained stoic with his expression. "I foresee nothing about this. I believe you have yourself fooled." He muttered. "LIES! LIES! ALL LIES! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! YOU LIED! LIES!" "Windsinger, that was just a phase." The god let out a screech, and with that a thick tornado brewed, and flew right towards The Tidelord. He let out a screech of agony, and returned with a gush of water. The fighting was brutal. And what remained was a distraught god, crying in the earth. "TIDELORD WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?" There was only crying, crying, and more crying. For some reason the festival went without a hitch, but the god's heart would forever be broken. Or so it seemed. The storm god flew above head, beating his wings rather obnoxiously. "AW MAN I MISSED OUT ON INTENSE WORK." Looking down at the Windsinger, he stared at the sobbing mess for a brief moment. "GET BACK TO WORK!" He screeched. And so that was how The Windsinger's heart was broken, by the eternally lovely Tidelord...

(I can't believe I just did this. So there you have it. Windsinger who just wanted to be loved, Tidelord who really is indifferent and bossman... Let's just leave that out for later. Intended to be terrible.)
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
...this.. This is why the Bossman is a hermit in the desert, building giant death rays and lauching maniacally.

Thanks for raising him so well, Windad and Waterdad! We wouldn't have him any other way!

@Shulk
10/10, dominated for Man Booker Prize, book of the year, I cried, I came to love, I rejoiced. Truly a work for the ages.
...this.. This is why the Bossman is a hermit in the desert, building giant death rays and lauching maniacally.

Thanks for raising him so well, Windad and Waterdad! We wouldn't have him any other way!

@Shulk
10/10, dominated for Man Booker Prize, book of the year, I cried, I came to love, I rejoiced. Truly a work for the ages.
JMMULK0.png
@Shulk I demand a follow-up with Tidelord revealing through an internal monologue that he very much still loves Noodledad, and is just too kuudere to do anything else but push him away. >8,(
@Shulk I demand a follow-up with Tidelord revealing through an internal monologue that he very much still loves Noodledad, and is just too kuudere to do anything else but push him away. >8,(
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Gonna bump this beauty again
Gonna bump this beauty again
3RhDLF9.png
@Shulk
also

omg that's beautiful

27/10 would recommend
@Shulk
also

omg that's beautiful

27/10 would recommend
3RhDLF9.png
@DragonflyDevi

We meet again, old friend
@DragonflyDevi

We meet again, old friend
@Kuhli
Ah, yes we do. Our paths meet quite often.

It's a bit creepy but not really
@Kuhli
Ah, yes we do. Our paths meet quite often.

It's a bit creepy but not really
3RhDLF9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12