Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gods
1 2 3 4 5
The best design is the Shadowbinder

She is a wyvern and a normal dragon mix, semi-transparent wings and good body propirtions making her skinny, elegant but muscular. Also her spine/crest spikes are very cool

She was the main reason I joined Shadow
The best design is the Shadowbinder

She is a wyvern and a normal dragon mix, semi-transparent wings and good body propirtions making her skinny, elegant but muscular. Also her spine/crest spikes are very cool

She was the main reason I joined Shadow
17539_s.gif
I'm all Lightning.

Boss's design was my favorite. Blacks and electric blues are stunning together. I love his design with the electricity crackling through his wings. The bone-like pronged tail and his mantis legs give him an air of unusualness, and I actually thought it made the Boss stand out compared to the other deities. Besides Boss, I really adored both Gladekeeper's design and Windsinger's design. I think they're quite elegant.

I joined Lightning because of the description. It fit my personality and interests quite well. I just wish Boss would yell at us more often because it's awesome. The eyes were a plus.

I will never switch to another flight.
I'm all Lightning.

Boss's design was my favorite. Blacks and electric blues are stunning together. I love his design with the electricity crackling through his wings. The bone-like pronged tail and his mantis legs give him an air of unusualness, and I actually thought it made the Boss stand out compared to the other deities. Besides Boss, I really adored both Gladekeeper's design and Windsinger's design. I think they're quite elegant.

I joined Lightning because of the description. It fit my personality and interests quite well. I just wish Boss would yell at us more often because it's awesome. The eyes were a plus.

I will never switch to another flight.
My favorite deity design has to be @Tidelord's, because blue is my absolute favorite. @Gladekeeper and @Windsinger are up there too, although I'm not sure if I can pick favorites because I love all of them just about the same.

I chose my current flight because it fits me the most - I transferred from Plague, and started on FR as Wind. I originally joined Wind because I thought it fit me best, plus I love Windsinger's design. After that I transferred to Plague for friends, but after my time there and doing some research I realized Nature sounded like my best option.

I'm in Nature as of today, actually! I have no intentions of leaving, thankfully. Wind and Plague's communities were both positively lovely, but I'm finding that I'm happier in the flight that fits me best.
My favorite deity design has to be @Tidelord's, because blue is my absolute favorite. @Gladekeeper and @Windsinger are up there too, although I'm not sure if I can pick favorites because I love all of them just about the same.

I chose my current flight because it fits me the most - I transferred from Plague, and started on FR as Wind. I originally joined Wind because I thought it fit me best, plus I love Windsinger's design. After that I transferred to Plague for friends, but after my time there and doing some research I realized Nature sounded like my best option.

I'm in Nature as of today, actually! I have no intentions of leaving, thankfully. Wind and Plague's communities were both positively lovely, but I'm finding that I'm happier in the flight that fits me best.
plaguemom, she's just epic looking was a close call with shadowbinder but plaugemom won me over for being an awesome looking dragon XD
plaguemom, she's just epic looking was a close call with shadowbinder but plaugemom won me over for being an awesome looking dragon XD
DVcXRyP.png
Ahha, yeah, the Bossman may have frightened @Dew a bit. Sorry about that. XD He just wants us to do our best so everyone else can see how awesome we are!

But yeah, Stormcatcher is definitely my favorite. In terms of flat out design I think Windsinger and the Arcanist are lovely, but I absolutely fell in love with Boss's personality and the whole environment. Which is why I chose Lightning, really- I adore the science, all the cool gadgets and stuff, and the attitude.

Also, though it's often overlooked I adore the desert aspect of it. There's a certain resilience that you get from living in the desert, and the fact that the Lightning flight isn't afraid to change the world and take what they need to survive I think is really cool. (Ridgeback lore is my absolute favorite, can you tell?)

I considered changing to Ice for a long, long time, as Ice is generally my favorite element and the one I go for on most sites. I also absolutely adore the eyes. But the personality, while cool, just didn't seem to fit as much- I'm such a sucker for anything that can build a death ray, I'm sorry. And have to admit, I can't stand Tundras and Icewarden is one of my least favorite designs, though his personality makes up for it a bit.

Also for the record I lovelovelove Fire eyes. But Lightning lore, man. It's just got that almost steampunk vibe and I can't. /obnoxiously long post is obnoxiously long
Ahha, yeah, the Bossman may have frightened @Dew a bit. Sorry about that. XD He just wants us to do our best so everyone else can see how awesome we are!

But yeah, Stormcatcher is definitely my favorite. In terms of flat out design I think Windsinger and the Arcanist are lovely, but I absolutely fell in love with Boss's personality and the whole environment. Which is why I chose Lightning, really- I adore the science, all the cool gadgets and stuff, and the attitude.

Also, though it's often overlooked I adore the desert aspect of it. There's a certain resilience that you get from living in the desert, and the fact that the Lightning flight isn't afraid to change the world and take what they need to survive I think is really cool. (Ridgeback lore is my absolute favorite, can you tell?)

I considered changing to Ice for a long, long time, as Ice is generally my favorite element and the one I go for on most sites. I also absolutely adore the eyes. But the personality, while cool, just didn't seem to fit as much- I'm such a sucker for anything that can build a death ray, I'm sorry. And have to admit, I can't stand Tundras and Icewarden is one of my least favorite designs, though his personality makes up for it a bit.

Also for the record I lovelovelove Fire eyes. But Lightning lore, man. It's just got that almost steampunk vibe and I can't. /obnoxiously long post is obnoxiously long
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@Zerohour , ;u; I don't wanna be yelled at. No matter how awesome he is -clings to-

Are you sure it isn't because you live in a desert?? OuO /shotshot /dead //good to talk to you again :'D I thought you died -snugs-
@Zerohour , ;u; I don't wanna be yelled at. No matter how awesome he is -clings to-

Are you sure it isn't because you live in a desert?? OuO /shotshot /dead //good to talk to you again :'D I thought you died -snugs-
I recently signed up and wasn't sure what the different flights implied, so I just chose what I felt was fitting to me, which was Nature. Then I saw the images of the gods and goddesses and I fell in love with Windsinger, the land, and the lore and welp, I'm a Windy now.

My second favorite design is Lightmama. Gorgeous!
I recently signed up and wasn't sure what the different flights implied, so I just chose what I felt was fitting to me, which was Nature. Then I saw the images of the gods and goddesses and I fell in love with Windsinger, the land, and the lore and welp, I'm a Windy now.

My second favorite design is Lightmama. Gorgeous!
I love the @Icewarden because of the cool design. I like the icicle look as well as I have always liked ice dragons. He looks fierce but amazing.

I joined shadow flight at first because I loved the lore and the eye color and it seemed to kind of fit me because of the tricky element. I like @Shadowbinder's design but don't love the goop. I also liked the realm. Though it was kind of dark, I liked the glowing mushrooms. The ice realm was second, though.

I changed flights once because I decided Ice was better. Thought about Arcane or Fire, though. I like the lore for Ice too. I also fell in love with Ice when I realized about the neutral white eye color that seems to fit any dragon. And the Icewarden :) was in it! And I like the realm, as I mentioned earlier.

I'm not really a dominance person, so I don't really care if we don't win Dominance every time. I do like it, of course, because the buffs are useful, but I don't really do competetive Dom.
I love the @Icewarden because of the cool design. I like the icicle look as well as I have always liked ice dragons. He looks fierce but amazing.

I joined shadow flight at first because I loved the lore and the eye color and it seemed to kind of fit me because of the tricky element. I like @Shadowbinder's design but don't love the goop. I also liked the realm. Though it was kind of dark, I liked the glowing mushrooms. The ice realm was second, though.

I changed flights once because I decided Ice was better. Thought about Arcane or Fire, though. I like the lore for Ice too. I also fell in love with Ice when I realized about the neutral white eye color that seems to fit any dragon. And the Icewarden :) was in it! And I like the realm, as I mentioned earlier.

I'm not really a dominance person, so I don't really care if we don't win Dominance every time. I do like it, of course, because the buffs are useful, but I don't really do competetive Dom.
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
I chose Nature because I like the lore and the territory, and love nature and the outdoors irl, Gladekeeper is definitely my favourite design as well!
I've been in Shadow and Fire, if I moved again it would be to Earth
I chose Nature because I like the lore and the territory, and love nature and the outdoors irl, Gladekeeper is definitely my favourite design as well!
I've been in Shadow and Fire, if I moved again it would be to Earth
I love @Plaguebringer because she's literally the coolest looking deity.

Yes, I'm biased. And I switched from Arcane.
I love @Plaguebringer because she's literally the coolest looking deity.

Yes, I'm biased. And I switched from Arcane.
15WDtQ0.png
1 2 3 4 5