Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomo is a hot mess
1 2 3
Poor baby, I think you need some rest...
Poor baby, I think you need some rest...
She asked me the same question twice in a row today, poor lass.
She asked me the same question twice in a row today, poor lass.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I dunno, it happens. I've misspelled my own name a few times when not paying attention and introduced myself by the wrong one early in the morning before I've had my coffee. Maybe it's too early in the morning to be permanently carving knowledge into stone tablets for poor Tomo. Maybe Scribbles drank all the coffee? It would explain why they keep getting distracted and doodling instead of taking notes.
I dunno, it happens. I've misspelled my own name a few times when not paying attention and introduced myself by the wrong one early in the morning before I've had my coffee. Maybe it's too early in the morning to be permanently carving knowledge into stone tablets for poor Tomo. Maybe Scribbles drank all the coffee? It would explain why they keep getting distracted and doodling instead of taking notes.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Tomo's been having some pretty bad memory loss.
She also asks what Snappers like to eat.
Maybe because of the total lack of sleep? insomniac snappers~
Tomo's been having some pretty bad memory loss.
She also asks what Snappers like to eat.
Maybe because of the total lack of sleep? insomniac snappers~
Is Tomo sick? She's looking a pit purple.
Is Tomo sick? She's looking a pit purple.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
Between all this and her saying correct answers are incorrect.... or that ALL answers are incorrect (I've gotten that twice now)..... yeesh. This poor dragon, I think someone needs some memory boosters.
Between all this and her saying correct answers are incorrect.... or that ALL answers are incorrect (I've gotten that twice now)..... yeesh. This poor dragon, I think someone needs some memory boosters.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
maybe she is just hungry, they are always talking about avocados after all.
maybe she is just hungry, they are always talking about avocados after all.
Tomo y
Tomo plz
Tomo y
Tomo plz
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
Would it help if she has those name plates on her stone desk? Maybe make Scribbles wear a name tag as well, since she seems to forget his name occasionally.

@SugarBones
Try having 16 letters in your last name. Do you know how many people butchered its pronunciation and misspelled it? I even had documents that cut off part of my last name because it wouldn't fit. It took me almost 8 years to finally memories how to pronounce and write my own last name! But you know what? I love watching people struggle to pronounce it. Especially teachers and principals. They would get so nervous of insulting me by pronouncing it wrong. I even had a teacher who got so freaking excited that she spelled it right like it was some spelling bee contest. I've seen people shocked, laughed, and smiled when they see my last name and would asked embarrassingly how to pronounce it. I love my last name because it makes people react strongly (in a positive way of course).
Would it help if she has those name plates on her stone desk? Maybe make Scribbles wear a name tag as well, since she seems to forget his name occasionally.

@SugarBones
Try having 16 letters in your last name. Do you know how many people butchered its pronunciation and misspelled it? I even had documents that cut off part of my last name because it wouldn't fit. It took me almost 8 years to finally memories how to pronounce and write my own last name! But you know what? I love watching people struggle to pronounce it. Especially teachers and principals. They would get so nervous of insulting me by pronouncing it wrong. I even had a teacher who got so freaking excited that she spelled it right like it was some spelling bee contest. I've seen people shocked, laughed, and smiled when they see my last name and would asked embarrassingly how to pronounce it. I love my last name because it makes people react strongly (in a positive way of course).
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
She doesn't have to be smart, she's pretty. If only all female snappers looked like her, I'd love them like I love the men.
She doesn't have to be smart, she's pretty. If only all female snappers looked like her, I'd love them like I love the men.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
1 2 3