Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Starfall Celebration!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
[quote name="Papermonkey" date="2014-05-25 08:06:41"][quote name="titian" date="2014-05-25 02:08:12"]Happy 1 to 1 and all! I'm not-so-secretly hoping that a glitchy-looking "1 Sprite" familiar gets made - not as compensation like the downtime familiars, because this glitch is hilarious and fun and not even all that inconvenient, but rather in celebration of this momentous occasion. And because all of my Lightning dragons would be absolutely thrilled to have a weird, glitchy friend to hang out with while they're coding! Thanks, Arcanist! You're #1! (...except that he's not, dragon 1 is Earthshaker. Now I'm really confused =P)[/quote] I think I found one! [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/d2c89e739a3272735742111e5d1b7af9/tumblr_n64xylqiQL1t06jo6o1_250.jpg[/img][/quote] NO BACK, FOUL CREATURE. Seriously, that thing haunted my nightmares back when I played Pokemon Blue XD
Papermonkey wrote on 2014-05-25 08:06:41:
titian wrote on 2014-05-25 02:08:12:
Happy 1 to 1 and all!

I'm not-so-secretly hoping that a glitchy-looking "1 Sprite" familiar gets made - not as compensation like the downtime familiars, because this glitch is hilarious and fun and not even all that inconvenient, but rather in celebration of this momentous occasion. And because all of my Lightning dragons would be absolutely thrilled to have a weird, glitchy friend to hang out with while they're coding!

Thanks, Arcanist! You're #1! (...except that he's not, dragon 1 is Earthshaker. Now I'm really confused =P)
I think I found one!
tumblr_n64xylqiQL1t06jo6o1_250.jpg

NO

BACK, FOUL CREATURE.

Seriously, that thing haunted my nightmares back when I played Pokemon Blue XD
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
Arcanist dude you ask what the date is then you do the thing! It's not September, mate!
Arcanist dude you ask what the date is then you do the thing! It's not September, mate!
@charmens

Of course! c:
And Gladekeeper will change all non-animal contellations to plant ones.
@charmens

Of course! c:
And Gladekeeper will change all non-animal contellations to plant ones.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
[quote name="Arcanist" date="2014-05-25 08:42:42"]Fascinating. [i]*continues gathering data*[/i][/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AZOnb.gif[/img]
Arcanist wrote on 2014-05-25 08:42:42:
Fascinating.

*continues gathering data*

AZOnb.gif
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Rexila The Arcanist decided that having the Starfall Celebration in September was so passe. We did that last year.
@Rexila The Arcanist decided that having the Starfall Celebration in September was so passe. We did that last year.
qDavPTk.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xjjTsAB.gif[/img] [s]You never learn, Pink Alien.[/s]
xjjTsAB.gif

You never learn, Pink Alien.
VjNtJfw.png
WAIT BUT DO I GATHER IN ARCANE OR NATURE?
WAIT BUT DO I GATHER IN ARCANE OR NATURE?
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex
Neither, hold your butt and don't use your gathering turns for now until the admins fix the festival.
@Carnifex
Neither, hold your butt and don't use your gathering turns for now until the admins fix the festival.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Oops..... :/ I just used all my gathering turns and wondered why I did not get anything.

Happy 1 everybody.
Oops..... :/ I just used all my gathering turns and wondered why I did not get anything.

Happy 1 everybody.
IIN1Zjg.png
This is absolutely hilarious to me~
Thanks, Arcanist
This is absolutely hilarious to me~
Thanks, Arcanist
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29