Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a short summary of fire flight
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
@Reyna Yes it needs to stay forever so everyone can appreciate the awesome that is Fire Flight!

@Anakin You should totes come join us in the lava. Jooooiiiiin uuuuussss! *hypnotic hand waves*
@Reyna Yes it needs to stay forever so everyone can appreciate the awesome that is Fire Flight!

@Anakin You should totes come join us in the lava. Jooooiiiiin uuuuussss! *hypnotic hand waves*
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny

//clings to a tree
I dont know man.
Nature and the idea of love for the world as a whole has always been where I'm at. I might like your community a bit better, but I'm sure I'd be a better Sapling then a Flame.

Also I'm a big hippie. So there's that.
@SavageDestiny

//clings to a tree
I dont know man.
Nature and the idea of love for the world as a whole has always been where I'm at. I might like your community a bit better, but I'm sure I'd be a better Sapling then a Flame.

Also I'm a big hippie. So there's that.
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
@Anakin WE'RE NOT THAT COOL... okay maybe a little bit. :3c
@Anakin WE'RE NOT THAT COOL... okay maybe a little bit. :3c
3xOkhKh.jpg
NO. LIES. WE ARE HOT. WE ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF COOL. BUT IN A GOOD WAY, NOT A LAME WAY.
NO. LIES. WE ARE HOT. WE ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF COOL. BUT IN A GOOD WAY, NOT A LAME WAY.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Good thread.
Best thread.

I brought the chocolate for the smores!
Good thread.
Best thread.

I brought the chocolate for the smores!
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
WHAT DID I MISS
WHAT DID I MISS
qPUMNWy.png
Ha, if fire is this fun I might just swap.

Seriously though, how is it in fire?
Ha, if fire is this fun I might just swap.

Seriously though, how is it in fire?
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
@Falsan oh its wonderful in fire. we're very welcoming and friendly to newcomers and you learn who everyone is very easily. the fire threads can be kind of slow, but right now we're pretty active (comparatively lol) because of the newbies!
we're (obviously) very goofy and love making awful puns, cause we're just that hot. don't take us too seriously lol.

if you do change over i think you will be very pleased =]
@Falsan oh its wonderful in fire. we're very welcoming and friendly to newcomers and you learn who everyone is very easily. the fire threads can be kind of slow, but right now we're pretty active (comparatively lol) because of the newbies!
we're (obviously) very goofy and love making awful puns, cause we're just that hot. don't take us too seriously lol.

if you do change over i think you will be very pleased =]
qPUMNWy.png
Fire ain't good enough to beat the sweetness that is Nature.

You guys can't set fire to the Labyrinth because ya'll be blasted to smithereens.
tumblr_n3iy0n5xey1tpwv1jo1_400.gif
Fire ain't good enough to beat the sweetness that is Nature.

You guys can't set fire to the Labyrinth because ya'll be blasted to smithereens.
tumblr_n3iy0n5xey1tpwv1jo1_400.gif
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@koopaling

I'll keep that in mind if I intend to move, which I will. Not too fun in Arcane, I'll probably move after the festival.
@koopaling

I'll keep that in mind if I intend to move, which I will. Not too fun in Arcane, I'll probably move after the festival.
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36