Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist Art Raffle Planning & Discuss
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@neraaljon is the sample that i chose the one being used for the raffle, or can i have a say in which work goes up there? my art is always a little hard to fit onto those banners due to them being humanoid and not long loopy dragons
@neraaljon is the sample that i chose the one being used for the raffle, or can i have a say in which work goes up there? my art is always a little hard to fit onto those banners due to them being humanoid and not long loopy dragons
@Gainstrive - The Example link should be what you'd like me to use as your banner image, yes. It should also represent what the raffle winners are to expect in quality for their final drawing. I hope that clears things up a bit more for you!
@Gainstrive - The Example link should be what you'd like me to use as your banner image, yes. It should also represent what the raffle winners are to expect in quality for their final drawing. I hope that clears things up a bit more for you!
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@neraaljon it looks like all slots are filled for the mini raffle. i am still willing to offer headshots, would you like to use them as bump prizes instead or something?
@neraaljon it looks like all slots are filled for the mini raffle. i am still willing to offer headshots, would you like to use them as bump prizes instead or something?
@Gainstrive - Yeah the mini-raffle is completely filled to the brim… You're welcome to see if someone with a lot of slots might want to give up a few so you can squeeze in! Otherwise I don't know what to tell ya. We don't have bump prizes in this raffle :Ic
@Gainstrive - Yeah the mini-raffle is completely filled to the brim… You're welcome to see if someone with a lot of slots might want to give up a few so you can squeeze in! Otherwise I don't know what to tell ya. We don't have bump prizes in this raffle :Ic
@neraaljon no problem! i will just hang around the thread when its made and give out headshots at random for free, if thats ok? i want to support the raffle even if im not in the mini-raffle XD
@neraaljon no problem! i will just hang around the thread when its made and give out headshots at random for free, if thats ok? i want to support the raffle even if im not in the mini-raffle XD
@Gainstrive - You're more than welcome to! Actually the raffle thread is already up and ready to go. Have a look! I'm only waiting on a few more things from artists but it's pretty well all set.
@Gainstrive - You're more than welcome to! Actually the raffle thread is already up and ready to go. Have a look! I'm only waiting on a few more things from artists but it's pretty well all set.
@NeraAljon Hellooo! I looked into the raffle thread and it looks great so far!! I updated my gallery url btw! So everything's in one place now :3
@NeraAljon Hellooo! I looked into the raffle thread and it looks great so far!! I updated my gallery url btw! So everything's in one place now :3
@NeraAljon Hey there! Regarding the Mini Draws, I'm gonna have to cut it down to just one (instead of 2), which I'll do for the 20th, I already updated it on the chart but I wanted to let you know!
@NeraAljon Hey there! Regarding the Mini Draws, I'm gonna have to cut it down to just one (instead of 2), which I'll do for the 20th, I already updated it on the chart but I wanted to let you know!
@Tarere - Okay! I'll update your Gallery link on the raffle thread then

@houndbound - Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know c:
@Tarere - Okay! I'll update your Gallery link on the raffle thread then

@houndbound - Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know c:
@NeraAljon Thank you! :3
@NeraAljon Thank you! :3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22