Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist Art Raffle Planning & Discuss
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Riserae - It looks like you still have a mini-draw listed in one of the red zones. :u You should move that to another day if you can. Unless you just forgot to delete it when you moved things around. xD

You can do some minor advertising now if you like, so long as you make it clear that it's not open yet. I just don't want people to post on the thread, thinking that it's open haha

As for the prizes, they should be done within a month's time. If yours take longer than that to create, then just let me and your prize winner know ahead of time. That's all I ask! c: It's just good to keep everyone updated is all. Last thing I want is for an artist to take three months to finish something :'D
@Riserae - It looks like you still have a mini-draw listed in one of the red zones. :u You should move that to another day if you can. Unless you just forgot to delete it when you moved things around. xD

You can do some minor advertising now if you like, so long as you make it clear that it's not open yet. I just don't want people to post on the thread, thinking that it's open haha

As for the prizes, they should be done within a month's time. If yours take longer than that to create, then just let me and your prize winner know ahead of time. That's all I ask! c: It's just good to keep everyone updated is all. Last thing I want is for an artist to take three months to finish something :'D
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon
Oh... oh I see it now. I've had a long day, sorry! Am I allowed to back down from one of those mini draws then, and just do the 4 dates I originally signed up for?

Okay, gotcha. Here I was worrying that they needed to be done the day of. XD

Also, am I allowed to create my own advertisement? And could I use your banner style as a base, or as inspiration?
@NeraAljon
Oh... oh I see it now. I've had a long day, sorry! Am I allowed to back down from one of those mini draws then, and just do the 4 dates I originally signed up for?

Okay, gotcha. Here I was worrying that they needed to be done the day of. XD

Also, am I allowed to create my own advertisement? And could I use your banner style as a base, or as inspiration?
@Riserae - You can totally do that if you want! My heart might be a little sad but if it's easier, I won't complain ;w; But yeah you definitely don't have to finish them the day of good lord. XD

As for the advertisements, there's currently three banners you can choose from for the Arcanist Art Raffle on the actual thread, but if you really don't want to use those, I guess I don't see the harm in making something new :Ic
@Riserae - You can totally do that if you want! My heart might be a little sad but if it's easier, I won't complain ;w; But yeah you definitely don't have to finish them the day of good lord. XD

As for the advertisements, there's currently three banners you can choose from for the Arcanist Art Raffle on the actual thread, but if you really don't want to use those, I guess I don't see the harm in making something new :Ic
@NeraAljon

I'm falling asleep at the keyboard right now, but I work with a lot of spreadsheets, so I'm gonna nap and then see what I come up with. I've got ideas down from a related application in excel, but I know not everything translates over directly to google docs.
@NeraAljon

I'm falling asleep at the keyboard right now, but I work with a lot of spreadsheets, so I'm gonna nap and then see what I come up with. I've got ideas down from a related application in excel, but I know not everything translates over directly to google docs.
I sell dragons and dragon accessories.
@NeraAljon
asdlfkdsfdsafds. v_v But there is no space and I don't want to take anyone... I.. I... what do.

In regards to the banners, it would be an extra one specific to my shop, so it would have a preview and description for the final draw/mini draw prizes that I would do. So it would be in addition to sporting the other banners! I just like things to fit into the theme, so i wanted permission to kind of use your banner theme? XD; If I'm not allowed to that's OK!
@NeraAljon
asdlfkdsfdsafds. v_v But there is no space and I don't want to take anyone... I.. I... what do.

In regards to the banners, it would be an extra one specific to my shop, so it would have a preview and description for the final draw/mini draw prizes that I would do. So it would be in addition to sporting the other banners! I just like things to fit into the theme, so i wanted permission to kind of use your banner theme? XD; If I'm not allowed to that's OK!
@Riserae - Just take one of mine! c: I signed up for a lot in the beginning just for this occasion. I don't mind ;w;

You can totally use my banner theme if you want! In fact, if you need specific PSD files, I'd be happy to email them if that makes things easier. c:
@Riserae - Just take one of mine! c: I signed up for a lot in the beginning just for this occasion. I don't mind ;w;

You can totally use my banner theme if you want! In fact, if you need specific PSD files, I'd be happy to email them if that makes things easier. c:
@neraaljon
what page is this information on so i can fill it out?
@neraaljon
what page is this information on so i can fill it out?
@Gainstrive - It's a link called the Artist List Right in the first post xD
@Gainstrive - It's a link called the Artist List Right in the first post xD
@neraaljon all filled out! sorry for taking so long, i literally havent been on FR at all because of working 70 hour weeks as well as my sister's wedding ;v;
@neraaljon all filled out! sorry for taking so long, i literally havent been on FR at all because of working 70 hour weeks as well as my sister's wedding ;v;
@Gainstrive - Thanks for doing that for me. Congrats to your sister! I'll start on your banner and links, and I'll add your example image to the raffle GIF tomorrow. c:
@Gainstrive - Thanks for doing that for me. Congrats to your sister! I'll start on your banner and links, and I'll add your example image to the raffle GIF tomorrow. c:
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22