Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back when...
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Back when everybody hated Tundras

*is booed of the stage*
Back when everybody hated Tundras

*is booed of the stage*
When I used to put off feeding my dragons for as long as possible because I didn't have time to wait 5 minutes for it to go through.
When I used to put off feeding my dragons for as long as possible because I didn't have time to wait 5 minutes for it to go through.
coatls are dead to me
[quote name="Coatl" date="2014-03-22 13:09:03"]When I used to put off feeding my dragons for as long as possible because I didn't have [i]time [/i]to wait 5 minutes for it to go through.[/quote] ^I remember. That was awful. x_x
Coatl wrote on 2014-03-22 13:09:03:
^I remember. That was awful. x_x
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Back when I had a midnight/ice dragon and a sunshine/tomato dragon and two of their three offspring were pink and I was like
....what. O_O
Back when I had a midnight/ice dragon and a sunshine/tomato dragon and two of their three offspring were pink and I was like
....what. O_O
4MdcPJR.png
@Phantom
yes.. breeding color logic is so realistic isnt it? XD

tanger dragon + splash dragon = purples, blues, reds
FL logic: tanger dragon + splash dragon = reds... splashes... YELLOW AND GREENS.
@Phantom
yes.. breeding color logic is so realistic isnt it? XD

tanger dragon + splash dragon = purples, blues, reds
FL logic: tanger dragon + splash dragon = reds... splashes... YELLOW AND GREENS.
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
Back when this beautiful thread happened in the Suggestions sub-forum: Lemon primaries

Before the underbelly gene existed, a complaint about colour combinations quickly escalates into an extended Phoenix Wright reference.
Back when this beautiful thread happened in the Suggestions sub-forum: Lemon primaries

Before the underbelly gene existed, a complaint about colour combinations quickly escalates into an extended Phoenix Wright reference.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
  • Back when a basic/basic/basic white/white/x plentiful baby sold for 100kT
  • Back when exalt bonuses were introduced and everyone FREAKED OUT that imperials didn't have a higher bonus than plentiful breeds
  • Back before we knew how much a leveled exalted dragon would go for (also back in the dark days when a lvl. 25 dragon could be exalted for only 12kT)
  • Back when the week-long downtime meant that every baby on FR grew up and there were no babies at all
  • Back when there was drama over the gender of dragon flight deities
  • Back when search was down and we'd use google advanced search to find dragons in color combos we wanted
  • Back when people bought and exalted imperials selling for less than 100kT out of pure rage at the economy
  • Back when Shock Switch didn't give any treasure but we played it anyway because we'd rather barf up a flight of stairs than do another puzzle

i have a lot of nostalgia about early flight rising times
  • Back when a basic/basic/basic white/white/x plentiful baby sold for 100kT
  • Back when exalt bonuses were introduced and everyone FREAKED OUT that imperials didn't have a higher bonus than plentiful breeds
  • Back before we knew how much a leveled exalted dragon would go for (also back in the dark days when a lvl. 25 dragon could be exalted for only 12kT)
  • Back when the week-long downtime meant that every baby on FR grew up and there were no babies at all
  • Back when there was drama over the gender of dragon flight deities
  • Back when search was down and we'd use google advanced search to find dragons in color combos we wanted
  • Back when people bought and exalted imperials selling for less than 100kT out of pure rage at the economy
  • Back when Shock Switch didn't give any treasure but we played it anyway because we'd rather barf up a flight of stairs than do another puzzle

i have a lot of nostalgia about early flight rising times
yluoA2h.png
I love this thread
I love this thread
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Back when you could trade broken bottles for broken penny jars. :V

DARNIT.

How I cried when I realize swipp traded those, JUST after I sold all of my broken shards. >.>
Back when you could trade broken bottles for broken penny jars. :V

DARNIT.

How I cried when I realize swipp traded those, JUST after I sold all of my broken shards. >.>
s6uh36.jpg
Back when smoke wasn't a gene.
So, a few weeks ago.
(Yes, I joined at the last registration window)
Back when smoke wasn't a gene.
So, a few weeks ago.
(Yes, I joined at the last registration window)
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15