Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallout Streak vs. Fallen Streak
1 2 3 4
@Zenzic

I didn't even know the Fallen Streak existed outside the Coli
Thanks for the image, still a mystery why it's missing from the Bestiary (or why the Fallen Streak drops the Fallout Streak in the Coli)
@Zenzic

I didn't even know the Fallen Streak existed outside the Coli
Thanks for the image, still a mystery why it's missing from the Bestiary (or why the Fallen Streak drops the Fallout Streak in the Coli)

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
The Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion are all in the same boat; MIA as familiars for unknown reasons. A shame, all three are cool recolors.
The Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion are all in the same boat; MIA as familiars for unknown reasons. A shame, all three are cool recolors.
ccDyspX.png
I wanna know this, too.

I'm pretty sure Fallen Streaks drop Fallout Streaks, though. It seems like a really bizarre recolour, or something.

Maybe one day they'll be added to be bestiary along with the Tengu and Scorpion recolour. I hope so, I really want a Wandering Surge Priest.
I wanna know this, too.

I'm pretty sure Fallen Streaks drop Fallout Streaks, though. It seems like a really bizarre recolour, or something.

Maybe one day they'll be added to be bestiary along with the Tengu and Scorpion recolour. I hope so, I really want a Wandering Surge Priest.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I've been wondering this for a while, I've been grinding in Harpy's Roost for a few weeks looking for a Twilight Cape, and noticed the strange Fallout/Fallen thing. I have a Fallout Streak and noticed that it was a different colour to the Fallen (but didn't notice the name thing until more recently).

I wonder if they admins will ever say anything about it o:
I've been wondering this for a while, I've been grinding in Harpy's Roost for a few weeks looking for a Twilight Cape, and noticed the strange Fallout/Fallen thing. I have a Fallout Streak and noticed that it was a different colour to the Fallen (but didn't notice the name thing until more recently).

I wonder if they admins will ever say anything about it o:
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Maybe upon defeating the Fallen streaks in the Coli, they lose their magical powers and alter their pink coloration to grey, becoming Fallout streaks?
Maybe upon defeating the Fallen streaks in the Coli, they lose their magical powers and alter their pink coloration to grey, becoming Fallout streaks?
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Maybe some creatures are impossible to be tamed by nature, hmm
Maybe some creatures are impossible to be tamed by nature, hmm
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
[quote name="Nineteen" date="2014-02-25 21:23:59"]The Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion are all in the same boat; MIA as familiars for unknown reasons. A shame, all three are cool recolors.[/quote] Darn it, I should have checked my bestiary before. I've been trying to get them to drop for months, thought I was just having bad luck XD oopsy.
Nineteen wrote on 2014-02-25 21:23:59:

Darn it, I should have checked my bestiary before. I've been trying to get them to drop for months, thought I was just having bad luck XD oopsy.
The fallout streak does drop from the fallen streak monster. I can confirm that since ive gotten a couple
The fallout streak does drop from the fallen streak monster. I can confirm that since ive gotten a couple
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
So, wait. Is there, or is there not, a fallen streak familiar, as well?

/so confused
So, wait. Is there, or is there not, a fallen streak familiar, as well?

/so confused
There's no Fallen Streak familiar. Fallout Streak is considered the same as the Fallen Streak for some bizarre reason. I guess you could consider them a weird color morph or winter colors or something...?
There's no Fallen Streak familiar. Fallout Streak is considered the same as the Fallen Streak for some bizarre reason. I guess you could consider them a weird color morph or winter colors or something...?
1 2 3 4