Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Lore] Want a place to find it?
1 2 3 4 5
Yes please!
Yes please!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Desair I'd be glad to share if a thread gets started.
@Desair I'd be glad to share if a thread gets started.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

I'll let you know if it does. :>

The question of 'if my nerdery would be worth it' has basically been answered, so unless a mod shows up and thinks otherwise, it's likely to happen in the near future. Probably being in a few days or so. Currently I'm sick and going to be moving / flying across the country tomorrow, so I'll... need some time for that, and to recuperate. But once that's all done with, I'll get working on the meat and bones of the thread.
@Praeses

I'll let you know if it does. :>

The question of 'if my nerdery would be worth it' has basically been answered, so unless a mod shows up and thinks otherwise, it's likely to happen in the near future. Probably being in a few days or so. Currently I'm sick and going to be moving / flying across the country tomorrow, so I'll... need some time for that, and to recuperate. But once that's all done with, I'll get working on the meat and bones of the thread.
@Dasair

If this lore collection conglomeration becomes a thing, I would desperately love a ping to it! :3
@Dasair

If this lore collection conglomeration becomes a thing, I would desperately love a ping to it! :3
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@Dasair

I believe it would be, and hopefully it doesn't get shot down before then. It's a wonderful idea that would be a great addition to the site, and I'd dearly love a ping once you've got it up and running. I'd be glad to lend a hand as well if needs be.

I hope you feel better soon and happy flying!
@Dasair

I believe it would be, and hopefully it doesn't get shot down before then. It's a wonderful idea that would be a great addition to the site, and I'd dearly love a ping once you've got it up and running. I'd be glad to lend a hand as well if needs be.

I hope you feel better soon and happy flying!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Dasair
That sounds awesome :D
And I hope you'll get better and that your flight will be as pleasant as it can!

(and as a side note, if you ever check any of the wikis, make sure its this one http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki) We're making our best efforts to improve it :) )
@Dasair
That sounds awesome :D
And I hope you'll get better and that your flight will be as pleasant as it can!

(and as a side note, if you ever check any of the wikis, make sure its this one http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Flight_Rising_Wiki) We're making our best efforts to improve it :) )
@Dasair
I'd really like a ping once you get it up and running!
@Dasair
I'd really like a ping once you get it up and running!
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
@Dragonpuff
@Artorias
@calvinrules6

I'll let you all know, and thanks you guys. :>
@Dragonpuff
@Artorias
@calvinrules6

I'll let you all know, and thanks you guys. :>
Ahahaha. So my word-document outline for this is at 18 pages with some of the added research. This is going to take such a long time, and be so huge.

I hope you people like reading or that the categories / search are easy enough to deal with.

This really makes me wish there was a function on these forums for linking directly to a post, say, in the middle of a thread, instead of linking just to the page, but what can you do.

Edit: Oh wait! Maybe there is. Going to test something.

[test]
[test 2]

... Yesss I figured it out, this is wonderful and makes things so much easier.
Ahahaha. So my word-document outline for this is at 18 pages with some of the added research. This is going to take such a long time, and be so huge.

I hope you people like reading or that the categories / search are easy enough to deal with.

This really makes me wish there was a function on these forums for linking directly to a post, say, in the middle of a thread, instead of linking just to the page, but what can you do.

Edit: Oh wait! Maybe there is. Going to test something.

[test]
[test 2]

... Yesss I figured it out, this is wonderful and makes things so much easier.
Fabulous idea!
Fabulous idea!
~
1 2 3 4 5