@SuzukiAyako
@Sheriru
@WolvieGrrl
@Silentechoes
@Sukio
@Atsukarii
@Visdeloup

Finishing closing down the scavenger hunt. Thank you everyone for playing! :3

Zenniel, Sukio, and Atsukarii: Just waiting on Gift of Artemis and Lasttyme's answers to the tiebreaker round so we can decide the final standings among you guys.

Faoiltiama, CeruleanBlue, and Visdeloup: I'll be sending your prizes out now. Familiars and a bit o' treasure. You can try again next month if you wish. :3
@Zenniel
@Faoiltiama
@GiftofArtemis
@Lasttyme
@SuzukiAyako
@Sheriru
@WolvieGrrl
@Silentechoes
@Sukio
@Atsukarii
@Visdeloup

Finishing closing down the scavenger hunt. Thank you everyone for playing! :3

Zenniel, Sukio, and Atsukarii: Just waiting on Gift of Artemis and Lasttyme's answers to the tiebreaker round so we can decide the final standings among you guys.

Faoiltiama, CeruleanBlue, and Visdeloup: I'll be sending your prizes out now. Familiars and a bit o' treasure. You can try again next month if you wish. :3
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
Idol_sopping_tidelord_sackdoll.png
wait, shouldnt you wait till the tiebreaker is over to send prizes? cause wouldnt that decided who gets third and so on?

or if we lose the tiebreaker, we just get... nothing?
wait, shouldnt you wait till the tiebreaker is over to send prizes? cause wouldnt that decided who gets third and so on?

or if we lose the tiebreaker, we just get... nothing?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftofArtemis

Don't worry, everyone who made it to the end is getting a prize. :3

The way I have it set up is that you guys tied for the two Imps. The tiebreaker is just to decide who gets them. The rest get second place. 50kT.
If Zenniel wins the tiebreaker round, the remaining Imp will go to one of the team members of the team that came in second on the tiebreaker. The other team member can then choose between 1000 gems or first pick of the next clutch. :3
@GiftofArtemis

Don't worry, everyone who made it to the end is getting a prize. :3

The way I have it set up is that you guys tied for the two Imps. The tiebreaker is just to decide who gets them. The rest get second place. 50kT.
If Zenniel wins the tiebreaker round, the remaining Imp will go to one of the team members of the team that came in second on the tiebreaker. The other team member can then choose between 1000 gems or first pick of the next clutch. :3
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
wow ok pressure yo!
Ive got some answers, sorry for the hold up, but I wanna run them by lasttyme first.
wow ok pressure yo!
Ive got some answers, sorry for the hold up, but I wanna run them by lasttyme first.
*twiddles thumbs impatiently*
*twiddles thumbs impatiently*
zenniel-commission_zpsyvhnptjc.png
@Zenniel
@Sukio
@Atsukarii
@GiftofArtemis
@Lasttyme

Alrighty! Results are in!
In first place is Zenniel! :3
Second is the team of GiftofArtemis and Lasttyme!
Sukio and Atsukarii, you did very well! It was very close. You earned every last bit of the treasure in your prize. :3

Pick your dragon Zenniel. :3
GiftofArtemis and Lasttyme, please choose which of you will be taking the other one. The one that doesn't take the dragon can then choose to take first pick of the next clutch, or can take 1000 gems. :3
@Zenniel
@Sukio
@Atsukarii
@GiftofArtemis
@Lasttyme

Alrighty! Results are in!
In first place is Zenniel! :3
Second is the team of GiftofArtemis and Lasttyme!
Sukio and Atsukarii, you did very well! It was very close. You earned every last bit of the treasure in your prize. :3

Pick your dragon Zenniel. :3
GiftofArtemis and Lasttyme, please choose which of you will be taking the other one. The one that doesn't take the dragon can then choose to take first pick of the next clutch, or can take 1000 gems. :3
I'll take the gems and Tymey will take the dragon!

Also, congrats to Zenniel, your one hard core trucker to take competition by storm and beat out all us pairs!

Now, cowbird, please tell me what those pictures were before I "asplode" myself
I'll take the gems and Tymey will take the dragon!

Also, congrats to Zenniel, your one hard core trucker to take competition by storm and beat out all us pairs!

Now, cowbird, please tell me what those pictures were before I "asplode" myself
@giftofartemis

Oh no! Don't asplode! XD

Number one was a drawer knob. Two was a **** cutter, and three was an air freshener. ^.^
Everyone was very close.

Giftofartemis, your gems will be in your mailbox tomorrow! :3
Thank you for playing!
@giftofartemis

Oh no! Don't asplode! XD

Number one was a drawer knob. Two was a **** cutter, and three was an air freshener. ^.^
Everyone was very close.

Giftofartemis, your gems will be in your mailbox tomorrow! :3
Thank you for playing!
lelelell
lelelell
1 2 3 4 5