Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The "Am I the only one?" game
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Divesaurus

Nah, I dislike it too! It's definitely not my favorite.

Am I the only one who loves watercolor more than other paints?
@Divesaurus

Nah, I dislike it too! It's definitely not my favorite.

Am I the only one who loves watercolor more than other paints?
@recremisi

Nope, watercolor is my aesthetic!

Am i the only one who hates Mcdonald's ?
@recremisi

Nope, watercolor is my aesthetic!

Am i the only one who hates Mcdonald's ?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
Nope, it tastes like plastic and makes my stomach sick.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Rick and Morty?
@Chompymawile
Nope, it tastes like plastic and makes my stomach sick.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Rick and Morty?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

Hah, nope! I’m right there with you :D

Am I the only one who procrastinates to no extent, but continues to take on more tasks?
@*******

Hah, nope! I’m right there with you :D

Am I the only one who procrastinates to no extent, but continues to take on more tasks?
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx
I thought I was the only one!

Am I the only one who hates the Skink/Spinner combo on dragons?
@Airplanefoxx
I thought I was the only one!

Am I the only one who hates the Skink/Spinner combo on dragons?
0gldo0m.png
@Toxical

No you're not! I'm not a fan of those genes either! I'd say they're some of my least favourite genes. Especially when they're together.

Am I the only one who gets so attached to their dragons that when you have to sell them and they get exalted they get upset? Because I sure do.
@Toxical

No you're not! I'm not a fan of those genes either! I'd say they're some of my least favourite genes. Especially when they're together.

Am I the only one who gets so attached to their dragons that when you have to sell them and they get exalted they get upset? Because I sure do.
@BananaMuffin

Yes, based on my own personal experience, but I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

Am I the only one with multi-million-treasure projects?
@BananaMuffin

Yes, based on my own personal experience, but I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

Am I the only one with multi-million-treasure projects?
Yes at least for now Am I the only one who spends waay too much money at the Auction House?
Yes at least for now Am I the only one who spends waay too much money at the Auction House?
@Riddian Not at all. I'm completely broke because the minute I get more than 20k treasure, I immediately blow it on apparel for my lore dergs...

Am I the only one who cares more about lore than looks? >.>
@Riddian Not at all. I'm completely broke because the minute I get more than 20k treasure, I immediately blow it on apparel for my lore dergs...

Am I the only one who cares more about lore than looks? >.>
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Riddian

No, I'll go there and end up buying like 2 dragons because I have a good breeding idea for them and then realize that they aren't ready to breed lol.

Am I the only one who adores blue dragons? like reeaallly loves blue dragons.

(Btw when I go to the auction house I usually buy blue dragons to breed.)

@slp0001

got ninja'd

Yes, But my friend @Anny won't even breed her dragons until her story tells her to.

Am I the only one who loooooovvves blue dragons a lot?
@Riddian

No, I'll go there and end up buying like 2 dragons because I have a good breeding idea for them and then realize that they aren't ready to breed lol.

Am I the only one who adores blue dragons? like reeaallly loves blue dragons.

(Btw when I go to the auction house I usually buy blue dragons to breed.)

@slp0001

got ninja'd

Yes, But my friend @Anny won't even breed her dragons until her story tells her to.

Am I the only one who loooooovvves blue dragons a lot?
Quote:
I like it because it's blue. I like blue
-Me anywhere and everywhere
blue-2.jpg
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63