Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The "Am I the only one?" game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Nope. some of mine look ridiculous but I don't care...

Am I the only one who sells a dragon, but then constantly checks back to see how it's doing, and maybe becomes excited when people give them familiars or spend money on genes for them or something?
Nope. some of mine look ridiculous but I don't care...

Am I the only one who sells a dragon, but then constantly checks back to see how it's doing, and maybe becomes excited when people give them familiars or spend money on genes for them or something?
Untitled_Artwork.png
I do that too, if it's not exalt fodder or something :)

Am I the only one who couldn't find any eggs when achievements were turned on, and is now finding lots of them now that they're turned off? :(
I do that too, if it's not exalt fodder or something :)

Am I the only one who couldn't find any eggs when achievements were turned on, and is now finding lots of them now that they're turned off? :(
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
Apparently yes, because I have level 16 in scavenging and I haven't found a single egg, nor have I picked one up in the coliseum. EVER.

Am I the only one who was gifted a rare, well-gened, or otherwise valuable dragon?
Apparently yes, because I have level 16 in scavenging and I haven't found a single egg, nor have I picked one up in the coliseum. EVER.

Am I the only one who was gifted a rare, well-gened, or otherwise valuable dragon?
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
No,My sister breeds spirlas and I got a DG baby from her :3

Am I the only one who just adore the clown gene?
No,My sister breeds spirlas and I got a DG baby from her :3

Am I the only one who just adore the clown gene?
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
W9pleqY.pngBtRUHab.pngseJmsBj.png
No, I love it too! :)

Am I the only one who spends far too much treasure/gems on apparel?
No, I love it too! :)

Am I the only one who spends far too much treasure/gems on apparel?
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
No, most of my treasure is spend to that too (especially if I would count the stuff I then sell in AH) ^^"

Am I the only one who goes to the "Users Online" page and click on the first user name that picks my interest to check if I'm bored?
No, most of my treasure is spend to that too (especially if I would count the stuff I then sell in AH) ^^"

Am I the only one who goes to the "Users Online" page and click on the first user name that picks my interest to check if I'm bored?
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
Yes, for the most part. I only clicked the User Online and did that when new members were introduced.

Am I the only one who arranges their lair alphabetically?
Yes, for the most part. I only clicked the User Online and did that when new members were introduced.

Am I the only one who arranges their lair alphabetically?
wddxw3.png
It seems so.

Am I the only one who has to have my progens first in my lair, no matter what?
It seems so.

Am I the only one who has to have my progens first in my lair, no matter what?
15ez0EV.png
Yes. Am I the only one who has previously owned all the breeds but prefers the starter breeds?

EDIT: Spelling :P
Yes. Am I the only one who has previously owned all the breeds but prefers the starter breeds?

EDIT: Spelling :P
66MHIIb.png
Actually I'm trying to get one of each breed :') I love the starters, too, though.

Am I the only one who's trying to get more colourful dragons to brighten up their Lair?
Actually I'm trying to get one of each breed :') I love the starters, too, though.

Am I the only one who's trying to get more colourful dragons to brighten up their Lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63