Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would You Rather?
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@Meii

Pizza!! Both sound a bit odd but I think watermelon with mustard would be really gross.

Would you rather lose all your G1s, or all your special eye dragons?
@Meii

Pizza!! Both sound a bit odd but I think watermelon with mustard would be really gross.

Would you rather lose all your G1s, or all your special eye dragons?
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
@Buttonsy Lose all my g1s. I only have two non-progen g1s, and I wouldn’t mind losing either.

Would you rather sink far too much time into a project, or far too much money?
@Buttonsy Lose all my g1s. I only have two non-progen g1s, and I wouldn’t mind losing either.

Would you rather sink far too much time into a project, or far too much money?
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
@EntropicThyme

I think too much time... in 2016 I bought the Animal Crossing DLC for Mario Kart Wii U and then learned that my Wii U had been bundled with a coupon for it so I could have had it for free and I ended up wasting around 11 dollars and it's been 5 years and I'm still pretty angry. At least spending too much time on stuff can teach you interesting life lessons!

Would you rather have only 10 main lair slots but infinite hibden slots, or infinite main lair slots but only 10 hibden slots?
@EntropicThyme

I think too much time... in 2016 I bought the Animal Crossing DLC for Mario Kart Wii U and then learned that my Wii U had been bundled with a coupon for it so I could have had it for free and I ended up wasting around 11 dollars and it's been 5 years and I'm still pretty angry. At least spending too much time on stuff can teach you interesting life lessons!

Would you rather have only 10 main lair slots but infinite hibden slots, or infinite main lair slots but only 10 hibden slots?
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
@Buttonsy

That's an easy one! Infinite main lair slots but only 10 hibden slots for sure! I only put dragons in my hibden when I need more lairspace, lol.

Would you rather drink a glass of water with a drop of milk in it, or a glass of milk with a drop of orange juice in it?
@Buttonsy

That's an easy one! Infinite main lair slots but only 10 hibden slots for sure! I only put dragons in my hibden when I need more lairspace, lol.

Would you rather drink a glass of water with a drop of milk in it, or a glass of milk with a drop of orange juice in it?
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
@kausbrai I hate orange juice with the passion of a thousand suns, so glass of water with a drop of milk.

Would you rather have to hop on one foot for the rest of your life, or squat everywhere for the rest of your life?
@kausbrai I hate orange juice with the passion of a thousand suns, so glass of water with a drop of milk.

Would you rather have to hop on one foot for the rest of your life, or squat everywhere for the rest of your life?
rix3ppo.png
k7mTvIf.png
tn0RSo5.png
tCsqc24.png
omKpPgG.png
27AZD8S.png
"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off..."
hi! i'm invisible!
-
-
-
-
-
If I had to hop on the same foot for the rest of my life then I think I’d prefer to squat everywhere. Bring on those awesome leg muscles, baby! But if I could alternate legs and skip everywhere instead, I think I’d prefer that.

Would you rather have all your dragons turn into Veilspuns or Wildclaws?
If I had to hop on the same foot for the rest of my life then I think I’d prefer to squat everywhere. Bring on those awesome leg muscles, baby! But if I could alternate legs and skip everywhere instead, I think I’d prefer that.

Would you rather have all your dragons turn into Veilspuns or Wildclaws?
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54