Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would You Rather?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54
I'd rather cook at midnight and I have more than I'd care to admit.

Would you rather have a lot of friends you're not that close to or only one friend you're closer to than anyone else?
I'd rather cook at midnight and I have more than I'd care to admit.

Would you rather have a lot of friends you're not that close to or only one friend you're closer to than anyone else?
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
a lot of friends I'm not that close. What if something would happen to my best friend, I wouldn't have anyone left.

Would you rather buy an really expensive triple gened rare breed dragon or an all basic plentiful with the same element, colours and gender, but with an exalt fodder prize?
a lot of friends I'm not that close. What if something would happen to my best friend, I wouldn't have anyone left.

Would you rather buy an really expensive triple gened rare breed dragon or an all basic plentiful with the same element, colours and gender, but with an exalt fodder prize?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
I'd rather buy the triple gened derg. I feel it has a bit more of an immediate award.

Would you rather have to sell of all your nests' offspring from now on and only be able to buy dragons from the Auction House or have to keep all your nests' offspring from now on and be unable to buy dragons from the Auction House?
I'd rather buy the triple gened derg. I feel it has a bit more of an immediate award.

Would you rather have to sell of all your nests' offspring from now on and only be able to buy dragons from the Auction House or have to keep all your nests' offspring from now on and be unable to buy dragons from the Auction House?
XsyYMAb.pngTiSXpPl.pngXsyYMAb.png
Sell all my nest's offspring and only buy from the AH. I'm pretty much doing that anyway.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life eating nothing but vegetables or eating nothing but meat?
Sell all my nest's offspring and only buy from the AH. I'm pretty much doing that anyway.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life eating nothing but vegetables or eating nothing but meat?
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
Nothing but vegetables.
I've tried the meat-only diet for two days and ended up with the worst headache in the world.

Would you rather lose all of your achievements and have to gain them again, or all the familiars in your bestiary?
Nothing but vegetables.
I've tried the meat-only diet for two days and ended up with the worst headache in the world.

Would you rather lose all of your achievements and have to gain them again, or all the familiars in your bestiary?
Achievements, for sure!

Would you rather be the cause of a single person's death or the cause of 100 animal's deaths?
Achievements, for sure!

Would you rather be the cause of a single person's death or the cause of 100 animal's deaths?
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
A single person. Unless the animals were bugs, then animals.

Would you rather be a dragon or have a pet dragon?
A single person. Unless the animals were bugs, then animals.

Would you rather be a dragon or have a pet dragon?
depends on the kind of dragon i get to be, anatomy wise and size wise; ie id rather have 2 arms 2 legs 2 wings than be a wyrm, that's for sure. :v and as long as my size is generally equivalent to my height, then that'd be nice too. a pet dragon may get way too rambunctious, plus im currently a student so i cant devote a lot of time to caring for the dragon or even the funds to buy all the meat it needs.

if you could use only a mouse or only a keyboard to get around on your computer and the internet, which would it be?
depends on the kind of dragon i get to be, anatomy wise and size wise; ie id rather have 2 arms 2 legs 2 wings than be a wyrm, that's for sure. :v and as long as my size is generally equivalent to my height, then that'd be nice too. a pet dragon may get way too rambunctious, plus im currently a student so i cant devote a lot of time to caring for the dragon or even the funds to buy all the meat it needs.

if you could use only a mouse or only a keyboard to get around on your computer and the internet, which would it be?
Oh man!! That's a tough one!
Uhm, probably keyboard. I tried an on-screen one for a while, and it was awful. Plus I couldn't live without my shortcuts.
Although scrolling selecting things with a keyboard only would be awful....

Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world or play every instrument masterfully?
Oh man!! That's a tough one!
Uhm, probably keyboard. I tried an on-screen one for a while, and it was awful. Plus I couldn't live without my shortcuts.
Although scrolling selecting things with a keyboard only would be awful....

Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world or play every instrument masterfully?
I'd rather be able to speak every language.

Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?
I'd rather be able to speak every language.

Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?
XsyYMAb.pngTiSXpPl.pngXsyYMAb.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54