Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderous, Magical Mafia [DISSCUSION]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][size=6][color=tan]Welcome to Kyp's Wonderous Magical, Mafia [/color][/size][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/agKe6pn.jpg[/img] [center][emoji=candle size=1][/center] [i][color=grey][font=times new roman][size=4]After years of towns terrorized by deadly, magical beasts, a group of heroes have banded together. They find themselves in the Enchanted Library, where whispers of an ancient amulet have been swirling. According to ledged, the amulet will cast a spell of protection over those who discover it, banishing the land of malicious creatures once and for all. The brave heroes must find it quickly: they aren't the only ones who have learned of the amulet's protection and monsters lurk in every shadow.[/color=grey] [center][emoji=candle size=1] [emoji=candle size=1] [emoji=candle size=1][/center][/i] [size=4]You are now in the center of the Enchanted Library. Your task is simple, discover the amulet of protection without getting devoured by the monsters. Good Luck![/size]
Welcome to Kyp's Wonderous Magical, Mafia

agKe6pn.jpg

After years of towns terrorized by deadly, magical beasts, a group of heroes have banded together. They find themselves in the Enchanted Library, where whispers of an ancient amulet have been swirling. According to ledged, the amulet will cast a spell of protection over those who discover it, banishing the land of malicious creatures once and for all. The brave heroes must find it quickly: they aren't the only ones who have learned of the amulet's protection and monsters lurk in every shadow.

You are now in the center of the Enchanted Library. Your task is simple, discover the amulet of protection without getting devoured by the monsters. Good Luck!
[center][emoji=scroll size=1][size=5][color=brown] In Game Rules [/color=brown][/size=5][emoji=scroll size=1][/center] The game is 100% custom and handmade (by me) with a slight twist. Every night, a sperate vote will held to search one wonderous item for the amulet of protection along side any eliminations. Make sure to vote in both if you want a day in how the next day unfolds. Everyone gets two votes every day cycle: one for the elimination and one for searching a wonderous object. Your two votes do not stack and can not both be cast in the same thread. [center][size=5][emoji=book 2 size=1] [color=tan]Out of Game Rules [emoji=book 2 size=1][/color=tan][/size=5][/center] [b]1.[/b] Please be respectful to your fellow players and mod. This is only a game made for fun. There will be a zero-tolerance policy for bullying. [b]2. [/b]No post editing. Once it's posted, it's out there. If you feel the need to edit something, message the mod. Approval may be granted depending on circumstance. [b]3.[/b] Do not reveal any secret messages from the mod. There are in-game mechanics to reveal things like player roles, alignments, and afflictions. All secret messages will be clearly marked. [b]4.[/b] The game will operate on a 48/24 day/night cycle so that players can communicate across time zones. Lock down will be from 20:00 to 20:00 the next day frt [b]5.[/b] If you need to drop for any reason, message the mod ASAP so you can be replaced. If you do not post at least once per day cycle, you will be replaced, unless pre-arranged with the mod. [center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center]
In Game Rules

The game is 100% custom and handmade (by me) with a slight twist. Every night, a sperate vote will held to search one wonderous item for the amulet of protection along side any eliminations. Make sure to vote in both if you want a day in how the next day unfolds.

Everyone gets two votes every day cycle: one for the elimination and one for searching a wonderous object. Your two votes do not stack and can not both be cast in the same thread.

Out of Game Rules

1. Please be respectful to your fellow players and mod. This is only a game made for fun. There will be a zero-tolerance policy for bullying.

2. No post editing. Once it's posted, it's out there. If you feel the need to edit something, message the mod. Approval may be granted depending on circumstance.

3. Do not reveal any secret messages from the mod. There are in-game mechanics to reveal things like player roles, alignments, and afflictions. All secret messages will be clearly marked.

4. The game will operate on a 48/24 day/night cycle so that players can communicate across time zones. Lock down will be from 20:00 to 20:00 the next day frt

5. If you need to drop for any reason, message the mod ASAP so you can be replaced. If you do not post at least once per day cycle, you will be replaced, unless pre-arranged with the mod.
[center][size=6]Important Links: [/size] [/center] [color=orange][size=4]Wonderous Item Investigation Thread[/size] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/color] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240036/1#post_54202015 [size=4]Elimination Thread[/size] [emoji=hourglass size=1] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240032/1#post_54201930 [color=brown] [size=4]Sign Ups [/size][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3231240/1
Important Links:

Wonderous Item Investigation Thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240036/1#post_54202015

Elimination Thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240032/1#post_54201930

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3231240/1
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [color=tan][size=5]Player List [/size][/color] [emoji=gold crown size=1][/center] [size=4]Players[emoji=pink gem size=1][/size=4]: [b]1. ArtMajor 2. Viskara 3. Grow 4. MooshiDraws 5. natsinabucket (Nat) 6. Marketplace 7. Scorisyn 8. swimmergirl0903 (Swim) 9. Xcscientist (XC) 10. hotpants 11. xemug 12. Temmeh 13. Nixus 14. CyberGrassy 15. HalfMoons[/b] [size=4]Subs[emoji=yellow gem size=1](unlimited)[/size=4]: [b]1. StormDreamer (Storm) 2. Zikitty 3. Rayw1nd (Noel)[/b] [size=4]Spectators[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][/size=4]: [b] dandelionfires[/b]
Player List

Players:
1. ArtMajor
2. Viskara
3. Grow
4. MooshiDraws
5. natsinabucket (Nat)
6. Marketplace
7. Scorisyn
8. swimmergirl0903 (Swim)
9. Xcscientist (XC)
10. hotpants
11. xemug
12. Temmeh
13. Nixus
14. CyberGrassy
15. HalfMoons

Subs(unlimited):
1. StormDreamer (Storm)
2. Zikitty
3. Rayw1nd (Noel)

Spectators:
dandelionfires
[color=brown][size=4][emoji=palette size=1]Artist Credit: [/size][/color] All art used has been legally purchased and licensed. Artists: Ne2pi, Marikova, ABUATOP
Artist Credit:

All art used has been legally purchased and licensed.
Artists: Ne2pi, Marikova, ABUATOP
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus @CyberGrassy @HalfMoons

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel)

@dandelionfires

The game has begun: It is currently Day 1
Good luck and post away!
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus @CyberGrassy @HalfMoons

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel)

@dandelionfires

The game has begun: It is currently Day 1
Good luck and post away!
WOOO MAFIA TIME BABY!!! I see a lot of familiar faces in this game and it’s great to see some new ones as well :D my name is swimmergirl0903 but you can just call me swim. My pronouns are she/her and they/them and this is my third ever mafia game! My time is fr +3 so it’s kinda late for me and I will be heading to bed in a bit and I will catch up on everyone’s introductions in the morning! I’m looking forward to playing with you all and seeing what kinds of cool mechanics this game has in store! (I’m quite intrigued on the items we get to investigate each day and what they will mean for us, they all look so cool!)
For an icebreaker to get the ball rolling, what are your thoughts on D1 elimination? Personally I do think that they are good for us town as long as we have enough info to be confident in our choice. It’s not something that we can push off since the longer we wait, the more kills the mafia get in but I would love to hear your takes :)
WOOO MAFIA TIME BABY!!! I see a lot of familiar faces in this game and it’s great to see some new ones as well :D my name is swimmergirl0903 but you can just call me swim. My pronouns are she/her and they/them and this is my third ever mafia game! My time is fr +3 so it’s kinda late for me and I will be heading to bed in a bit and I will catch up on everyone’s introductions in the morning! I’m looking forward to playing with you all and seeing what kinds of cool mechanics this game has in store! (I’m quite intrigued on the items we get to investigate each day and what they will mean for us, they all look so cool!)
For an icebreaker to get the ball rolling, what are your thoughts on D1 elimination? Personally I do think that they are good for us town as long as we have enough info to be confident in our choice. It’s not something that we can push off since the longer we wait, the more kills the mafia get in but I would love to hear your takes :)
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
Hi everyone! Idk if I'm gonna be the first intro (noo I definitely haven't been refreshing waiting for game start ofc not) but hello! I'm Nat, she/her, FR +2. This is my 3rd non-rp mafia game- I've played as town once and mafia once, so I'm still figuring everything out a little.

A note: start/end of the day is 10 pm for me, so I'm probably going to be around most often towards the end of the day and then disappear fairly quickly after start. Also, I am currently in finals season :,) I have papers due on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Then I move out of my dorm on the 27th. I will probably be popping in and out of the thread with no rhyme or reason until that's done, but I will attempt to be active.

Sorry for such a logistics-heavy intro, and I'm excited to play with you all! Familiar faces and new ones, exciting!!!

This is getting long so if anyone proposes a specific questionnaire I will make another post for that- I don't think it's quite time for textwalls.
Hi everyone! Idk if I'm gonna be the first intro (noo I definitely haven't been refreshing waiting for game start ofc not) but hello! I'm Nat, she/her, FR +2. This is my 3rd non-rp mafia game- I've played as town once and mafia once, so I'm still figuring everything out a little.

A note: start/end of the day is 10 pm for me, so I'm probably going to be around most often towards the end of the day and then disappear fairly quickly after start. Also, I am currently in finals season :,) I have papers due on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Then I move out of my dorm on the 27th. I will probably be popping in and out of the thread with no rhyme or reason until that's done, but I will attempt to be active.

Sorry for such a logistics-heavy intro, and I'm excited to play with you all! Familiar faces and new ones, exciting!!!

This is getting long so if anyone proposes a specific questionnaire I will make another post for that- I don't think it's quite time for textwalls.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Hey everyone, I'm glad to see some familiar faces as well as plenty of new ones!! For those who did not already play with me in Legends & The Legendary, I'm Temmeh, my pronouns are he/him, and I'm FR+0 (convenient!). My hours of activity are really spotty due to school but I try to check in every night before I go to bed and sometimes I am able to post during school throughout the day if classes are slow.

To answer the already pending D1 elimination question, I'm totally up for one (assuming we have a solid reason to vote for someone). The only other forum mafia game I played, I was also for D1 elimination but ultimately the day ended without one because of a lack of reasoning and then Mafia almost won (although TBF, I was a member of the mafia...).

Last thing I wanted to mention in this first post is my thoughts on the exploration vote! I think it would be nice if everyone wanted to decide which item they are most drawn to right now in regards to day 1 voting (since I mean.. we will need to come to a decision eventually). Right now, I feel the best about Item #8 since it seems like it could fit as the main pendant of an amulet (although I speculate the Amulet matches the item by name alone, or else it would be too simple).
Hey everyone, I'm glad to see some familiar faces as well as plenty of new ones!! For those who did not already play with me in Legends & The Legendary, I'm Temmeh, my pronouns are he/him, and I'm FR+0 (convenient!). My hours of activity are really spotty due to school but I try to check in every night before I go to bed and sometimes I am able to post during school throughout the day if classes are slow.

To answer the already pending D1 elimination question, I'm totally up for one (assuming we have a solid reason to vote for someone). The only other forum mafia game I played, I was also for D1 elimination but ultimately the day ended without one because of a lack of reasoning and then Mafia almost won (although TBF, I was a member of the mafia...).

Last thing I wanted to mention in this first post is my thoughts on the exploration vote! I think it would be nice if everyone wanted to decide which item they are most drawn to right now in regards to day 1 voting (since I mean.. we will need to come to a decision eventually). Right now, I feel the best about Item #8 since it seems like it could fit as the main pendant of an amulet (although I speculate the Amulet matches the item by name alone, or else it would be too simple).
Hi everyone! I'm xemug, and my pronouns are he/she/they. My timezone is FR+1. This is my second mafia game on fr, although I do have some experience playing irl mafia games.

just a heads up, i do have a trip on the 25th and 26th. i will still check in on those days, but i may not be as active as usual.

as for d1 elims, i'm in support of it unless we have little to nothing to go off of.

good luck everyone!
Hi everyone! I'm xemug, and my pronouns are he/she/they. My timezone is FR+1. This is my second mafia game on fr, although I do have some experience playing irl mafia games.

just a heads up, i do have a trip on the 25th and 26th. i will still check in on those days, but i may not be as active as usual.

as for d1 elims, i'm in support of it unless we have little to nothing to go off of.

good luck everyone!
3WSGE2v.gif TIU6Vta.pnghSzgn50.pngQUIpVFE.pngDa1cz0f.pngaBzXjY8.png
persona3.pngIMG-3596.png wthFnM3.png7T7BEin.pngQ7ojkhG.png
iwSVXVM.pngq9EEy5M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34