Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Congratulations Baldwin
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vD4LTRd.png[/img] I finally decided to create a thread for Baldwin. This thread is just like the others I created as letters to dragons in the trade post. All rules apply to keep it clean and within FR terms of service. For Baldwin, these are letters congratulating him for anything he managed to cook up in his cauldon for you.
vD4LTRd.png

I finally decided to create a thread for Baldwin. This thread is just like the others I created as letters to dragons in the trade post. All rules apply to keep it clean and within FR terms of service. For Baldwin, these are letters congratulating him for anything he managed to cook up in his cauldon for you.
QMoR6fx.png
Congratulations Baldwin. You not only created this useful material for future recipes but you also manage to grow this mushroom which I can use for currency this Rot of Riot holiday. [center][item=Purple Sludge][/center] [center][item=All-Seeing Shroom][/center]
Congratulations Baldwin. You not only created this useful material for future recipes but you also manage to grow this mushroom which I can use for currency this Rot of Riot holiday.

Purple Sludge
All-Seeing Shroom
QMoR6fx.png
Good job Baldwin. I will use these mushrooms as currency this Rot of Riot. [center][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=All-Seeing Shroom][/center]
Good job Baldwin. I will use these mushrooms as currency this Rot of Riot.
All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom All-Seeing Shroom
QMoR6fx.png
Wow Baldwin! I guess you are celebrating Night of the Nocturne too. Thankyou for throwing in this chest. [center][item=Strange Chest][/center]
Wow Baldwin! I guess you are celebrating Night of the Nocturne too. Thankyou for throwing in this chest.
Strange Chest
QMoR6fx.png