Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Congratulate Arlo
I came up with this idea today. This thread is for letters congratulating Arlo for whatever he artifacts he reveals for you.
I came up with this idea today. This thread is for letters congratulating Arlo for whatever he artifacts he reveals for you.
QMoR6fx.png
Congratulations Ario. You found a Pet Roc for me. Unfortunately, this is the second one you found, so I will likely put it on the AH, but good job. [center][item=Pet Roc][/center]
Congratulations Ario. You found a Pet Roc for me. Unfortunately, this is the second one you found, so I will likely put it on the AH, but good job.

Pet Roc
QMoR6fx.png
Way to go Ario!!!! You really deserve to have this background in your biol....OPS I forgot you are not a playable dragon. [center][item=Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon][/center]
Way to go Ario!!!! You really deserve to have this background in your biol....OPS I forgot you are not a playable dragon.

Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon
QMoR6fx.png
Wow, thanks Arlo! I like this Filter Fiend very much
Wow, thanks Arlo! I like this Filter Fiend very much
Dear Arlo,

I would like to extend the thanks of our Clan at the Southern Mill for your generosity.

In the past, the Dragonhome Preservation Guild has been known for being rather... uncooperative. It has been at least three times when I had requested to view an artefact and they had rudely declined.

I was wondering if their attitude would change with the opening of Dustcarve Dig, but despite handing out generous rewards for the sake of historical discovery, they did not seem willing to part with their findings for us smaller historians.

The discovery of Obelisks, I believe, was the first finding that the Guild struggled to keep under control. An entire new species of dragon had emerged, and it was only a matter of time in which they would breach the mine that the Guild preserved them in and spread throughout Sornieth as the Earthshaker intended.

When I caught wind of an Obelisk working in conjunction with the Guild, I was sceptical at first. However, you proved to be extremely kind in allowing us to study the dinosaurs that we unearthed after cataloguing them. The Jade Troodo is my personal favourite - both fascinating and cute!

I thought that would be unique to our Clan or surrounding ones. However, I had once again underestimated you. Quite the market for dinosaur armour of similar designs to the dinosaurs' bones had opened up, and now our gate-guardian Vacuous can be seen proudly sporting it.

We thought that these dinosaurs would be the last we would hear of the Guild for a while. However, when you unearthed a canyon filled with ancient Harpies and dispelled the surrounding Beastclans, we knew that it would be another round of fascinating discoveries.

When you moved to the Tidelord's domain, I wondered how you would propel yourself underwater. However, you had forged an alliance with neighbouring Guardian Clans and used their water magic to safely submerge dragons en masse.

Now, with the groundbreaking (no pun intended) discovery of the Undertide species, I have taken it upon myself to sincerely thank you for all that you have done. The genus of ancient Undertides that has been found in the rock has been replicated in scrolls that are swiftly becoming the talk of investors and entrepreneurs across Sornieth.

And now, having seemingly accepted defeat, the Guild are slowly opening their archives to the general public. I heard that they are donating to Terraclae Museum, which is undergoing renovations currently and will be open to the general public by the next Night of the Nocturne.

From all who have benefited from your work, historians and capitalists alike, thank you.

Sincerely,
Goldenrod, historian of the Southern Mill
Dear Arlo,

I would like to extend the thanks of our Clan at the Southern Mill for your generosity.

In the past, the Dragonhome Preservation Guild has been known for being rather... uncooperative. It has been at least three times when I had requested to view an artefact and they had rudely declined.

I was wondering if their attitude would change with the opening of Dustcarve Dig, but despite handing out generous rewards for the sake of historical discovery, they did not seem willing to part with their findings for us smaller historians.

The discovery of Obelisks, I believe, was the first finding that the Guild struggled to keep under control. An entire new species of dragon had emerged, and it was only a matter of time in which they would breach the mine that the Guild preserved them in and spread throughout Sornieth as the Earthshaker intended.

When I caught wind of an Obelisk working in conjunction with the Guild, I was sceptical at first. However, you proved to be extremely kind in allowing us to study the dinosaurs that we unearthed after cataloguing them. The Jade Troodo is my personal favourite - both fascinating and cute!

I thought that would be unique to our Clan or surrounding ones. However, I had once again underestimated you. Quite the market for dinosaur armour of similar designs to the dinosaurs' bones had opened up, and now our gate-guardian Vacuous can be seen proudly sporting it.

We thought that these dinosaurs would be the last we would hear of the Guild for a while. However, when you unearthed a canyon filled with ancient Harpies and dispelled the surrounding Beastclans, we knew that it would be another round of fascinating discoveries.

When you moved to the Tidelord's domain, I wondered how you would propel yourself underwater. However, you had forged an alliance with neighbouring Guardian Clans and used their water magic to safely submerge dragons en masse.

Now, with the groundbreaking (no pun intended) discovery of the Undertide species, I have taken it upon myself to sincerely thank you for all that you have done. The genus of ancient Undertides that has been found in the rock has been replicated in scrolls that are swiftly becoming the talk of investors and entrepreneurs across Sornieth.

And now, having seemingly accepted defeat, the Guild are slowly opening their archives to the general public. I heard that they are donating to Terraclae Museum, which is undergoing renovations currently and will be open to the general public by the next Night of the Nocturne.

From all who have benefited from your work, historians and capitalists alike, thank you.

Sincerely,
Goldenrod, historian of the Southern Mill
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
dear arlo why did you give me another filter fiend
dear arlo why did you give me another filter fiend
fork
[center][item=Strange Chest][/center] Wow Arlo! This is a nice thing you dug up today. I thought only Nocturnes could find these.
Strange Chest

Wow Arlo! This is a nice thing you dug up today. I thought only Nocturnes could find these.
QMoR6fx.png
[center][item=Bonecarver Ancient][/center] That is an interesting familiar you dug up, Arlo. I believe that is the 3rd one you found for Alligator Clan. I think I will sell it and buy you some new digging tools.

Bonecarver Ancient

That is an interesting familiar you dug up, Arlo. I believe that is the 3rd one you found for Alligator Clan. I think I will sell it and buy you some new digging tools.
QMoR6fx.png