Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dragon Sitters Wanted, Part 5!
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398
(@FluffyTrex I assume you'd like to stay on staff?)
B192089E-133B-4093-9A99-1EB02BB4840A.png
[quote name="WolfieSenpai" date="2023-06-24 18:53:57" ] (@FluffyTrex I assume you'd like to stay on staff?) [/quote] wouldn't mind
WolfieSenpai wrote on 2023-06-24 18:53:57:
wouldn't mind
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
[quote name="WolfieSenpai" date="2023-06-23 13:37:55" ] @QuirkyJunimo @DangerSnek @/WolfieSenpai @Jaakisaur @/FluffyTrex @/Raptondragon @momobenono1 @ShadowSky @Brightspire @ClownEngaged @CutsiWulf @ZephyrTea @sourlapple @/Malev0lent @StarlightDragon7 @sl33pyr4t @OverheartBlue @/AvalancheHere @MysteryGyn @RoseOfTheWoods ---- (Updating when I get answers) Hello friends! You are being pinged right now because you are listed and registered as employees here with the DSW. With my return, I'd like to once again revive this, albeit in another thread. (I'm making a new one, to keep things organized.) Please either comment on my profile, or direct message me as to wether or not you'd like to stay employed here. If I don't hear back from you a week from now, I will simply remove you from the staff list. BTW: I've sent back all of our past kiddos, so we only now have the ones we were given in the last few days. Let me know, so we can continue as the disaster successful business the DSW has always been! -Wolfe [/quote] I would love to come back on as a member, I do apolgise for disapearing. A lot of real life things happened asadly-
WolfieSenpai wrote on 2023-06-23 13:37:55:
@QuirkyJunimo @DangerSnek @/WolfieSenpai @Jaakisaur @/FluffyTrex @/Raptondragon @momobenono1 @ShadowSky @Brightspire @ClownEngaged @CutsiWulf @ZephyrTea @sourlapple @/Malev0lent @StarlightDragon7 @sl33pyr4t @OverheartBlue @/AvalancheHere @MysteryGyn @RoseOfTheWoods
----
(Updating when I get answers)

Hello friends! You are being pinged right now because you are listed and registered as employees here with the DSW. With my return, I'd like to once again revive this, albeit in another thread. (I'm making a new one, to keep things organized.)

Please either comment on my profile, or direct message me as to wether or not you'd like to stay employed here. If I don't hear back from you a week from now, I will simply remove you from the staff list.

BTW: I've sent back all of our past kiddos, so we only now have the ones we were given in the last few days.

Let me know, so we can continue as the disaster successful business the DSW has always been!

-Wolfe

I would love to come back on as a member, I do apolgise for disapearing. A lot of real life things happened asadly-

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Aye, hello there! S'all good, glad to hear you've returned!
[quote name="WolfieSenpai" date="2023-07-03 06:40:42" ] Aye, hello there! S'all good, glad to hear you've returned! [/quote] @WolfieSenpai whel0p i gained like half a week of free time now so i can finally atcually come back and be active again XD
WolfieSenpai wrote on 2023-07-03 06:40:42:

@WolfieSenpai whel0p i gained like half a week of free time now so i can finally atcually come back and be active again XD

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
*swirling lemonade carefully in glass*

i'm BORED.

me too.

mother i want to burn down the daycare its too boring here

nO

*GRABS FLAMETHROWER AND GOES OUTSIDE*

CHAOS YOU BETTER NOT.

*lights firepit the Cool Way(tm)* heeheehee

oh.

it's s'mores time????

S'MORES???

I'VE GOT THE SUPPLIES

oh...

YAAAAAA
*swirling lemonade carefully in glass*

i'm BORED.

me too.

mother i want to burn down the daycare its too boring here

nO

*GRABS FLAMETHROWER AND GOES OUTSIDE*

CHAOS YOU BETTER NOT.

*lights firepit the Cool Way(tm)* heeheehee

oh.

it's s'mores time????

S'MORES???

I'VE GOT THE SUPPLIES

oh...

YAAAAAA
XxxGZDG.png
6Fjd4rG.png
AfCf6jr.png
YMPbu9R.png

pings on, have a lovely day!!
I personally prefer s'mores to arson
I personally prefer s'mores to arson
we need some big marshmallows

and the color changing marshmallows I hope

0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
[quote name="FuffyTrex" date="2023-08-06 21:46:28" ] we need some big marshmallows and the color changing marshmallows I hope [/quote] Wait what. Do colour changing Marshmellos exist?
FuffyTrex wrote on 2023-08-06 21:46:28:

Wait what. Do colour changing Marshmellos exist?
so how is it goin?
so how is it goin?
Hi, I like dogs and dragons. I need treasure for lair expansions and I am poor
https://dragcave.net/user/EclipseDABEST halp my eggs hatch!
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398