Bop
UeDZaC8.png
beep
beep
2uq3ZkE.png
^
^
UeDZaC8.png
So i figured out a way to play, can i still join?
I'd be more than happy to make a new form
So i figured out a way to play, can i still join?
I'd be more than happy to make a new form
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Would you guys take first time players? I've seen these kinds of games around and have been wanting to try for a while ^^"
Would you guys take first time players? I've seen these kinds of games around and have been wanting to try for a while ^^"
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
Username: SilencedRose Character Name: Witted Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65227013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652271/65227013_350.png[/img][/url] Info about character: Ah, Witted. Where to start? The fact that he’s got weird arcane eyes, feathers, and antlers? The fact that you could drag a dead body right past him and he wouldn’t mind too much, as long as he isn’t the dead one? Or the fact that he isn’t a dragon at all? Yes, kids, Witted is a demon of the Inner Circle who possessed his body a bit too late. Roughly nine years too late. He is a benevolent demon, of course, who is also obsessed with alchemy and thaumaturgy. Also proudly bi. Other notes (includes cabin info): -Goes by the nickname Azu. Do not call him Witted unless you actually know him. -Wants to be in Aspen if possible. -Loves glowing things, potions, teas, most flowers, and the colour purple. -DO NOT TOUCH HIS WINGS UNLESS YOU’RE SURE HE’S DEAD. LIKE, VERY SURE. -The eyes on his wings are usually closed. When they open, he tends to, uh, go a bit mad. Oh hey guys, remember last round, when Azurine was Vengeful, and nobody informed me, so the Ghost killed me off? Yeah, me too! was not pleasant but it was one heck of a plot twist and got me into mafia games lol
Username: SilencedRose
Character Name: Witted
Image: 65227013_350.png
Info about character:
Ah, Witted. Where to start? The fact that he’s got weird arcane eyes, feathers, and antlers? The fact that you could drag a dead body right past him and he wouldn’t mind too much, as long as he isn’t the dead one?

Or the fact that he isn’t a dragon at all?

Yes, kids, Witted is a demon of the Inner Circle who possessed his body a bit too late. Roughly nine years too late. He is a benevolent demon, of course, who is also obsessed with alchemy and thaumaturgy. Also proudly bi.
Other notes (includes cabin info):

-Goes by the nickname Azu. Do not call him Witted unless you actually know him.
-Wants to be in Aspen if possible.
-Loves glowing things, potions, teas, most flowers, and the colour purple.
-DO NOT TOUCH HIS WINGS UNLESS YOU’RE SURE HE’S DEAD. LIKE, VERY SURE.
-The eyes on his wings are usually closed. When they open, he tends to, uh, go a bit mad.

Oh hey guys, remember last round, when Azurine was Vengeful, and nobody informed me, so the Ghost killed me off? Yeah, me too!

was not pleasant but it was one heck of a plot twist and got me into mafia games lol
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@Storm773

Hello, new mafia friend!~
@Storm773

Hello, new mafia friend!~
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png