Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Traveller's Holt [MAFIA | JOIN!!!]
1 2 3 4
There is now a Substitutes section! If you are interested in playing at some point, but are too busy atm, let me know and I'll you there!

If you sign up as a substitute, if there is an opening b/c of a player leaving, you will be pinged to see if you want to take their place!
There is now a Substitutes section! If you are interested in playing at some point, but are too busy atm, let me know and I'll you there!

If you sign up as a substitute, if there is an opening b/c of a player leaving, you will be pinged to see if you want to take their place!
Still looking for 13 more players! Invite your friends, or sign up as a sub if you want! :)
Still looking for 13 more players! Invite your friends, or sign up as a sub if you want! :)
Joining! Take this message as a friendly bump.
Joining! Take this message as a friendly bump.
Bonk, only 10 slots left! get yo forms in to play! Everyone of any skill level or experience welcomed!
Bonk, only 10 slots left! get yo forms in to play! Everyone of any skill level or experience welcomed!
Minimum required to play will be 15 but roles will have to be adjusted for that. 20 is recommended! Join us, and build our numbers!
Minimum required to play will be 15 but roles will have to be adjusted for that. 20 is recommended! Join us, and build our numbers!
We still lookin for players! Join us while slots last!
We still lookin for players! Join us while slots last!
@sp580s @SilencedRose @WolfiWonder @Stillxill @Unknxwn @KarmaIsNeutral @PastelPerryton @SourKnight @ClownEngaged @SpookyLemonMonth

Hey, y'all! We have 10 players so far, we need 5 more before we can play a modified game or 10 more for a full game. If you guys know of anyone who might be interested, ping them! just make sure they haven't been pinged already!
@sp580s @SilencedRose @WolfiWonder @Stillxill @Unknxwn @KarmaIsNeutral @PastelPerryton @SourKnight @ClownEngaged @SpookyLemonMonth

Hey, y'all! We have 10 players so far, we need 5 more before we can play a modified game or 10 more for a full game. If you guys know of anyone who might be interested, ping them! just make sure they haven't been pinged already!
Hmm, might add a new role to the roster

Third party? yes please
Hmm, might add a new role to the roster

Third party? yes please
Beep boop, still waiting on at least 4 more people for a modified game, 9 for a full game!
Beep boop, still waiting on at least 4 more people for a modified game, 9 for a full game!
Still looking for players! Get a spot while you can! :)
Still looking for players! Get a spot while you can! :)
1 2 3 4