@Daxcy
@Cherryfleck
@vase
@WarriorsGate
@Duchie
@LordMoth
@hippogriff412
@TA74

Hello, I am debating selling one of my apparels to get Sir Larry here a gene, but the problem is that I am THINKING of using it later for an event for Larry, and it would take a bit to sell. Also, I will be getting a GARETEED 400 gems at least in a few weeks. Should I sell?
@Cokebubble
@Coincidence
@bookperson
@Elliptical
@EvergreenUwU
@CloudedViews
@Kristalis
@UnknxwnTwiliqht
@XenonNyte
@SkyStunt
@Iceryuu
@Spooner
@JonSnOwO
@BrandonFlowers
@LeiaUniversal
@Jorlue
@Thatdarnsnowyowl
@Tynethyne
@Artoness
@PikoNiko
@Daxcy
@Cherryfleck
@vase
@WarriorsGate
@Duchie
@LordMoth
@hippogriff412
@TA74

Hello, I am debating selling one of my apparels to get Sir Larry here a gene, but the problem is that I am THINKING of using it later for an event for Larry, and it would take a bit to sell. Also, I will be getting a GARETEED 400 gems at least in a few weeks. Should I sell?
2635948.png
its your choice! if you want to go ahead
its your choice! if you want to go ahead
I'd say wait a couple weeks, for the gems. And make sure you bond with familars and stuff, the small amount really helps in the long run.
I'd say wait a couple weeks, for the gems. And make sure you bond with familars and stuff, the small amount really helps in the long run.
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Do whatever you think is best for Larry!
Do whatever you think is best for Larry!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
do you plan to level larry? you could make 400g pretty easily by coliseum grinding if you level him and build him right
do you plan to level larry? you could make 400g pretty easily by coliseum grinding if you level him and build him right
item is 'cedar logs', i used img address for the aesthetic... smirks... 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
*pats Larry*

I would wait a few weeks! You can do some stuff in the meantime that helps with making money like Baldwin, familiar bonding (and selling any Iron or Gilded chests), and/or the coliseum. There are people who convert treasure to gems on the forums too!
*pats Larry*

I would wait a few weeks! You can do some stuff in the meantime that helps with making money like Baldwin, familiar bonding (and selling any Iron or Gilded chests), and/or the coliseum. There are people who convert treasure to gems on the forums too!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Echoing the above, I'd hold on to the item for now! Making 400g via coli (or Baldwin, even) isn't too hard if you can dedicate some time to it, especially if you might need or want the item later.
Echoing the above, I'd hold on to the item for now! Making 400g via coli (or Baldwin, even) isn't too hard if you can dedicate some time to it, especially if you might need or want the item later.
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
I wouldnt sell anything that would then need to be aquired again later hold on to it earn coin via fairgrounds and buy gems from someone selling their gems
I wouldnt sell anything that would then need to be aquired again later hold on to it earn coin via fairgrounds and buy gems from someone selling their gems
wishlist
@Cokebubble
@Coincidence
@bookperson
@Elliptical
@EvergreenUwU
@CloudedViews
@Kristalis
@UnknxwnTwiliqht
@XenonNyte
@SkyStunt
@Iceryuu
@Spooner
@JonSnOwO
@BrandonFlowers
@LeiaUniversal
@Jorlue
@Thatdarnsnowyowl
@Tynethyne
@Artoness
@PikoNiko
@Daxcy
@Cherryfleck
@vase
@WarriorsGate
@Duchie
@LordMoth
@hippogriff412
@TA74

NEW UPDATE! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo close to getting Larry's first gene! just 75 gems to go! Alos if I get to do a trade with someone......I offered some genes that I will never use (fleck and stuff) for some gems.
@Cokebubble
@Coincidence
@bookperson
@Elliptical
@EvergreenUwU
@CloudedViews
@Kristalis
@UnknxwnTwiliqht
@XenonNyte
@SkyStunt
@Iceryuu
@Spooner
@JonSnOwO
@BrandonFlowers
@LeiaUniversal
@Jorlue
@Thatdarnsnowyowl
@Tynethyne
@Artoness
@PikoNiko
@Daxcy
@Cherryfleck
@vase
@WarriorsGate
@Duchie
@LordMoth
@hippogriff412
@TA74

NEW UPDATE! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo close to getting Larry's first gene! just 75 gems to go! Alos if I get to do a trade with someone......I offered some genes that I will never use (fleck and stuff) for some gems.
2635948.png
Yay!!
Yay!!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s