Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitors - a mafia game | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120
Ichiko stuck his head out from under the table, glaring at Hologram. “I don’t kn-know if you noticed, but that’s m-mine.” He cautiously stepped out from under the table, the book not with him. “Can I have it back? ...please?”
Ichiko stuck his head out from under the table, glaring at Hologram. “I don’t kn-know if you noticed, but that’s m-mine.” He cautiously stepped out from under the table, the book not with him. “Can I have it back? ...please?”
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Hologram squinted, trying to see if Ichiko had the book on him. After not seeing it, he held out a talon miming a book. He hoped that was enough to convince him to trade it over, as Hologram was curious about what exactly was in that journal Ichiko had been protecting.
Hologram squinted, trying to see if Ichiko had the book on him. After not seeing it, he held out a talon miming a book. He hoped that was enough to convince him to trade it over, as Hologram was curious about what exactly was in that journal Ichiko had been protecting.
“...fine, you can look at it, but you have to give it back afterwards.” Ichiko scrambled back under the table, brought the book out, and offered it up to Hologram, clearly not looking Happy about the trade.
“...fine, you can look at it, but you have to give it back afterwards.” Ichiko scrambled back under the table, brought the book out, and offered it up to Hologram, clearly not looking Happy about the trade.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Hologram sniffed it before taking it gently from Ichiko and placing his marker back in his open talon. He felt slightly bad about it, but knew he didn't want Ichiko choking on that journal again. His eyes narrowed as he started flipping through the book again.

Hologram could barely read any of the original writing, and none of it made sense to him of what he got. He held out his talon with the book in it, offering it back to the unhappy Coatl.
Hologram sniffed it before taking it gently from Ichiko and placing his marker back in his open talon. He felt slightly bad about it, but knew he didn't want Ichiko choking on that journal again. His eyes narrowed as he started flipping through the book again.

Hologram could barely read any of the original writing, and none of it made sense to him of what he got. He held out his talon with the book in it, offering it back to the unhappy Coatl.
Ichiko snatched the book back and stomped off in a huff, heading towards the pool. Maybe he’d throw the book in and smash it in the water, or maybe he’d rip out the pages and mash them into the filter. Before the Coatl left the room, he picked up another spotless journal from the ground and carried it off with him.
Ichiko snatched the book back and stomped off in a huff, heading towards the pool. Maybe he’d throw the book in and smash it in the water, or maybe he’d rip out the pages and mash them into the filter. Before the Coatl left the room, he picked up another spotless journal from the ground and carried it off with him.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Hologram watched Ichiko leave in a huff and sighed. Welp, glad he could ruin yet another friendship by being stupid. The journal didn't even have anything legible in it left anyway.

Hologram didn't feel hungry anymore, with his appetite leaving as quickly as Ichiko. He went back up to his room, closing the door tightly before lying face-down on the floor.
Hologram watched Ichiko leave in a huff and sighed. Welp, glad he could ruin yet another friendship by being stupid. The journal didn't even have anything legible in it left anyway.

Hologram didn't feel hungry anymore, with his appetite leaving as quickly as Ichiko. He went back up to his room, closing the door tightly before lying face-down on the floor.
By now, the smell of cooking food had permeated most rooms in the manor, the only not-as-nice smelling room being the one that had the poor skydancer's body in it, where the two scents mixed rather disgustingly.
Atlan seemed a lot happier cooking than he had before. It was the only real skill he had (in his opinion) - well, except look scary, of course. He moved around the kitchen as if he had lived in it for many years, and had forgotten his concern for the ingredients he was using might be poisoned. They probably weren't as he hadn't died earlier.
By now, the smell of cooking food had permeated most rooms in the manor, the only not-as-nice smelling room being the one that had the poor skydancer's body in it, where the two scents mixed rather disgustingly.
Atlan seemed a lot happier cooking than he had before. It was the only real skill he had (in his opinion) - well, except look scary, of course. He moved around the kitchen as if he had lived in it for many years, and had forgotten his concern for the ingredients he was using might be poisoned. They probably weren't as he hadn't died earlier.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
Ichiko veered off from the pool and scuttled into the kitchen unannounced. He climbed up on the counter to get a good look at what Atlan was cooking, and stole a tiny bit from the pan to have.
Ichiko veered off from the pool and scuttled into the kitchen unannounced. He climbed up on the counter to get a good look at what Atlan was cooking, and stole a tiny bit from the pan to have.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Atlan looked over at Ichiko with a raised brow, but didn't say anything for a moment, before speaking in a slightly more amused, less stern, tone.
"How does it taste? It's been a while since I have cooked anything.." He looks back at the pan, then back at the smaller dragon.
Atlan looked over at Ichiko with a raised brow, but didn't say anything for a moment, before speaking in a slightly more amused, less stern, tone.
"How does it taste? It's been a while since I have cooked anything.." He looks back at the pan, then back at the smaller dragon.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
im bored so uhh)

Rayne wandered around, and he ended up walking into Atlan and Ichiko talking. `Hm` he said to himself, turning to leave.
im bored so uhh)

Rayne wandered around, and he ended up walking into Atlan and Ichiko talking. `Hm` he said to himself, turning to leave.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120